Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
r sat exam syllabus and question paper pdf
Hai, am Jyoshna Chandra. I'm planning to write r-sat exam. Can you please send me the exam syllabus, preferred books for preparation and also previous papers of r-sat exam for reference to my mail id: [email protected] which helps for the preparation.

Respected sir/madam,
I am going to apply for r-sat exam, but I am totally unknown from its syllabus and question paper. So, kindly send the syllabus and questions papers and any material if required.
Your sincerely applicant
Lokesh Mehta

R-SAT is designed to assess the Entry-Level Job seeker s skill set to ensure that the candidate is the best applicant for hiring. R-SAT Score Card is the Standard for Employers to filter the candidates for their recruitments.

please send me the r-sat exam syllabus and question papers of previous years.Also please tell me if i can get an internship in intel as a verilog or soc application engineer through r-sat. My email id is [email protected]

Smile
(07-15-2014, 07:50 PM)Guest Wrote: how to get previous rsat exam papers???blablablablalblablbalbalalbalbalablabalbalabalablablabalbalbalbalbalabalbalalablaablaalbalabalballablablabla

Respected sir/madam,
As i am applying for rsat examination.. i need some previous question paper as well as syllabus for my preparation.. kindly send me those files to email id [email protected]..

GUD EVE SIR/MADAM,
I AM IN NEED OF RSAT EXAM PATTERN WITH TOPIC WISE SYLLABUS,AND PREVIOUS YEAR RSAT QUESTION PAPERS.SEND ME IMMEDIATELYTO THIS MAIL
[email protected].

Regards,
srisri.

Hi
I have done Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication and I have also done B.Sc in Electronics. I want to appear this exam so, please send me Syllabus and question paper to prepare this exam.

What is R-SAT 2014 syllabus and Pattern?How is the marking scheme of exam?
How can i score more in this exam.Give me the importatnt material and sample question papers please.

hi gud evening,
my name is Abdulla,iam studying civil engineering and i may pass out on 2015.so kindly send me r sat papers of ciivil engineering recruitements.

thank you,