Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fabrication of pantograph universal gas cutting machine

A pantograph (Greek roots - "all, each" and - "write", from its original use to copy writing) is a mechanical link connected in a way based on parallelograms so that the movement of a pen, Image, produces identical movements in a second pen. If a line drawing is drawn by the first point, an identical, enlarged, or miniaturized copy will be drawn by a pen attached to the other. Using the same principle, different types of pantographs are used for other forms of duplication in areas such as sculpture, minting, etching and milling.

Due to the shape of the original device, a pantograph also refers to a type of structure that can be compressed or extended like an accordion, forming a characteristic rhomboid pattern. The first pantograph was built in 1603 by Christoph Scheiner, who used the device to mount extension arms for wall mirrors, temporary fences, scissor lifts and other scissor mechanisms. Copies and scale diagrams, but he wrote about the invention more than 27 years later, in "Pantographice" (Rome 1631). One arm of the pantograph contained a small pointer, while the other held a drawing implement, and moving the pointer over a diagram, a copy of the diagram was drawn on another sheet of paper. By changing the positions of the arms on the link between the pointer arm and the drawing arm, you can change the scale of the produced image.

In 1821, Professor William Wallace (1768-1843) invented the eidograph to improve the practical utility of the pantograph. The eidograph transports the fixed point to the center of the parallelogram and uses a narrow parallelogram to provide improved mechanical benefits.

Respected sir,please give me total information about pantograph universal gas cutting machine.i am doing project on these one,what ever information requried for doing that will be send to my mail.my mail [email protected]

Respected sir,

I want detailed information regarding fabrication of pantograph universal gas cutting machine.

Ihope positive response from you. Thank you.

I want diploma project 'Fabrication of pantograph universal gas cutting machine' Please hurry..