Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt on implementation on children tracking system on android mobile terminals

In recent times all over the world for crimes against children is growing more rapidly, and it is time to propose a system of support for children attending school. This article is dedicated to the children of a tracking system for each child attending school. However, the existing system is not powerful enough to prevent crimes against children, so as to provide information about these kids, and not for every child results in low confidence in the safety of the children and their parents also do not focus on feeling the baby's cry and alludes to the parents of the child. the proposed system includes modules and two receiver module to get information about the child missed on a periodic basis. Child modules Include ARM7 microcontroller (1pc 2378) global positioning system (GPS) and global system for mobile communications (GSM) circuit receiver module sound and includes the Android mobile device in hand, parents and each other, as the monitoring database in the control room, the school Finally, the results of the proposed system are given in this article.

I am Praveen I was studying final year(ece 7th sem).
I was selected the project topic on IMPLEMENTATION OF CHILDREN TRACKING SYSTEM ON ANDROID MOBILE TERMINALS.

So I want the project report/ppt it may very help ful for me please send the project details.

My mail I'd is [email protected]

hii,iam priya,iam selected the project of "implementation of children tracking using arm7microcontroller "so please send me ppt to my email id.my id is "[email protected]".please it is useful to me.