Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
water level controller using 8085

water level controller using 8085

The water level Controller is a reliable circuit, it takes over the task of indicating and Controlling the water level in the overhead water tanks. The level of the water is displayed in the LED Bar graph. The Copper probes are used to sense the water level. The probes are inserted into the water tank which is to be monitored.
This water-level Controller-cum-alarm circuit is configured around the well-known 8 bit Microprocessor 8085. It continuously monitors the overhead water level and display it and it also switch Off the Motor when the tank fills and it will automatically switch On the Motor when the water level is low.
The Microprocessor will also indicate the water level over the LED display. All the input and output functions are done through the Programmable Peripheral Interface IC 8255.

The water level controller is a reliable circuit, which assumes the task of indicating and controlling the water level in the above water tanks. The water level is shown in the LED bar graph. Copper probes are used to detect the water level. The probes are inserted into the water tank to be monitored. This water level alarm circuit - ** - is set up around the well-known 8-bit 8085 microprocessor. It continuously monitors the water level above and shows it and also shuts off the engine when the tank is filled and will change automatically. Engine when the water level is low. The microprocessor will also indicate the water level on the LED display. All input and output functions are performed via the IC 8255 Programmable Peripheral Interface.

To get full information or details of water level controller using 8085 please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-8085-microprocessor

if you again feel trouble on water level controller using 8085 please reply in that page and ask specific fields in water level controller using 8085

How to write coding use with 8085 microprocessor for water level conteoller circuit .please tell me coding for 8085.Thank you.

sir,i am watching for lequid level indicator using 8085microprocesser with schematic diagram and program code

i'm doing the project but i need the program for microcontroller kit so please send me the program

i want the details about water level controller using 8085 with circuit diagram pls send