Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
civil engineering summer internship in pwd
I am a 2nd year student. i am interested to that my summer internship will be completed in to the pwd..so if you confirm me then i go to complete my summer internship in your pwd center..thank you..

Hello, I am a B.Tech student in civil department and I want to get a training in PWD. Can you tell me the procedure of how can I get training in this department and to whom should I contact?

i am studying B.E. civil engineering in Coimbatore. i am intrested in internship for 15 days in pwd during my summer holidays so that i can develop my skills. i dont know where to contact.

Respected sirs,
I am a 2nd year civil engineering student. I want to do internship. So kindly give me information about how to apply for it.
Thank you.

Sir i am 4th year btech civil engineerin student i want 4 months summer internship in pwd so please help me. how can i do this task..

Sir please can you send me summer internship report in civil engineering from jindal steel and power limited

Sir i am 3rd year BE civil engg in summer i have to do internship in pwd from july 1st to july 30th

I want an internship opportunity . I am pursuing 6th sem civil engineering .