Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bhel bangalore summer internship 2013

Hi sir,
I am suganya.s pursuing MBA I st Year at KPR School of Business, Coimbatore. As per Anna University, Chennai academic curriculum I have to undergo Internship from 1 july to 30 july for the same, I am keen to pursue Internship in your esteemed organization. I humbly request you to consider my candidature and give me an appointment to meet you to discuss further.Looking forward for a favourable reply from your end.

hi.
I am writing this with regards to the summer internship in your company.
i would like to receive detailed information regarding the internship Including the benefits of doing it.. thanks in advance for spending time to look at this request.. i will be looking forward to your valuable suggestion

regards
Arif

I m doing dba from vinoba babe university, jharkhand. I am in 2nd semester, I want to do my summer internship in bhello, Bangalore. Please tell me the procedure for the same. My mail I'd is [email protected]

Respected. Sir/ Madam,

This is Ankur pandey. I am pursuing my diploma in mechanical engineering from IAIT Varanasi.
So I request you to tell me the procedure to apply for the summer training.

I am a student pursuing my engg degree in 2nd year. I wish to do an internship at BHEL BANGALORE during the holidays, so i request you to tell me the procedure to apply for the same.

Hello sir,i am pursuing engineering in electronics and communication..i would like to know the details about internship at Bangalore..
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Ajith

hello sir,
i am an ece student. I am really interested in your internship program and would love to know more details . waiting for your reply..

sir, i am EE student, currently in 3rd year. would like to internship program in bhel. . .please help me with further details

i am a final year ece student i would like to do internship in your company at bangalore. how can i applypig