Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
child sssm id no by ration card

How to get the new APL maps:-

1. the card is issued to any Indian who is a permanent resident/old inhabitant of Andaman and Nicobar Islands (founder).

2. application for the issuance of new computerized cards food food duplicate cards, add, delete, change, the head of the family, change of address, change of name, change of PDS media changes large and small to surrender or bifurcation of food map and so on Submitted in the appropriate Circle offices. Applications for the issue of new computerized cards will be accepted only from the head of the family or a family member is included in the application form for the food map of any representative authorized in particular, the head of the family.

Requires 3. Documents to issue cards.
filled in application form).
b the size of A passport photo) head of the family (HOF) in the application form.
the cancellation/surrender) old certificates, cards or surrender.

(d)), local certificates, maps of the Islands, Tribal certified under oath that their names are not included in the cards Any Where in India

e) affidavit submitted in the original were not properly must be witnessed by a notary or the tax office below the rank of Tehsildar no (Executive judge)

(e)): separate card. The original maps Parent's Kitchen Division Help from Councillor/Pardhan, KNOCK out the head of the family, the identity of the family.

4. the amount of rupees. 1/-(non-refundable) if I will be charged the cost of the fee for processing the new APL cards/duplicate card or changes in APZ cards.

5. issuing duplicates of cards:
) Old wornout/APL, APL flood maps. If the diet card is lost, a copy of the FIR.
b) affidavit in accordance with Annex I

6. adding name:
Delivery/removal of certificate or certified Copy of a birth certificate in the case of minors, in the absence of delete/surrender of a birth certificate, an affidavit of the year format (under oath), as Annex II

7. Remove the FACE
Typical application of certificate with reason deletion/death in the event of the death of a family member.

8. modification:

I) name change: a copy of the announcement in the newspaper about the change of name and under oath. (II) change of head of household): death certificate (in the case of the death of the head of the family) and in other cases, an existing change request from the head of the family of the foodCard HOF.

(II) change of address): change of address must be within the circle to the subject's physical verification and proof of residence.

IV) changing FPS: application on plain paper with indication of reasons for changing the FPS.

TIME for the UTILIZATION of family, identity related
South Andaman district

North and Middle Andaman and Nicobar district

The release of the new maps,

15 days

30 days

Transfer maps

07 days

15 days

Adding/removing cards

03 days

07 days

Issue of duplicates of the cards

07 days

14 days

Criteria for the allocation of food grains

The entire Union territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands was divided into time zone: GMT
Categories, in order to provide for an adequate supply and distribution of CAP.
Above poverty line (APL)

*. Have a total household annual income above Rs. 10, 000000/-a year gave APL-cards (white). Food grains should be provided for those families already listed above
Below poverty line (BPL)

*. With a total family income of families below Rs. 10/-000000 PA, identified under this category. Food grain will be provided to the families, that is let in the table above.
* Identification of the DRDA is made for rural and Municipal Council for the urban area.
Antyodya Anna Yojana. (AAY)

Homeowners or terminally ill Widow headed by persons or persons with reduced mobility or persons aged 60 years and over, with no means of subsistence or public support.

Widows or disabled or terminally ill persons, persons aged 60 years or more single men and single women or means of subsistence, without guarantee or public support.]

All the primitive tribal families. (Advanced AAY beneficiaries Pedigree should not be in proportion to the tribal population in the State/UT).

Lackland agriculture workers, poor farmers, rural artisans/craftsmen potters, tanners, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters, slum dwellers and people who earn their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector as poters, Cooley, rickshaw pullers, fruits basket, hand and flower sellers, snake charmers, ragmen, cobblers, destitutes and other such categories in rural as well as urban areas.

[quote='[email protected]' pid='140880' dateline='1406294432']

I want to know my child's SSM number

My name is Narendra Kumar Tundelkar

Ward No. 10 Sunaran Gali Gwalior

I want my child id through ration card no. 286111

I want my chield id (Raj Nandini)through ration card no. 276784
I want my chield (Raj Nandini) Id no. My ration Card no is 276784

I want to know my child's SSM number
My name is Mukesh Kumar Rathore
Zone : 6
Ward number : 28
Ration card number : APL490890056

my name is muskan khan BPL card number 3819 live in indore I want SSM id number of my daughter Mahak khan

i want my child ssmid no. through ration card no. 2601121013506 ward no. 24 rasuliya ward, hoshangabad

hey i am arjun dhakad i want to know my child ID by ration card no. plz help me

MY RATION CARD NO. 2606121000330
WARD NO. 21
PIPARIYA
DISTRICT- HOSHANGABAD

I want my child id through ration card no. 286111

[/quote]