Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily thanthi thangamalar baby photo sending address

Dina Thanthi (known as Daily Thanthi in English) is a Tamil daily newspaper. It was founded by S. P. Adithanar in Madurai in 1942. Daily Thanthi is the largest Tamil daily and the ninth largest daily in India by circulation. It is printed in 16 cities across India and Now in Dubai(U.A.E Edition) also.

History
Dina Thanthi was established in Madurai in 1942 by S. P. Adithanar.

Circulation
This daily newspaper is published from Dubai(UAE) and 16 cities in India namely Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dindigul, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur and Vellore. As of July TO December 2015, the newspaper has a circulation of 1,667,442. Now in Dubai also .

It also carries a special supplement and conducts programmes for students to prepare for board examinations and other competitive exams.

Dina Thanthi (known as Daily Thanthi in English) is a Tamil daily newspaper. It was founded by S. P. Adithanar in Madurai in 1942. Daily Thanthi is the largest Tamil daily and the ninth largest daily in India by circulation. It is printed in 16 cities across India and Now in Dubai(U.A.E Edition) also.

History

Circulation

This daily newspaper is published from Dubai(UAE) and 16 cities in India namely Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dindigul, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur and Vellore. As of July TO December 2015, the newspaper has a circulation of 1,667,442. Now in Dubai also .

History

Circulation

I want send to my son photo.please send address or inform to this number 9710840904.

Sir tell me how to send photo of my child to daily thanthi newspaper

[-]
Quick Reply