Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for retro theme party

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'd like to make a toast to all the new faces here. New faces that we do not know until now but would like to know. the
Same new
That belonged to us a year ago. The same new faces that, over a short period of time, will no longer be, "NEW" faces. But
Faces that are now for us, and yes "new" faces.
Well, I'm speaking on behalf of all sophomores here. Just a few lines of how we all feel right now. Here I go.
Novelty or novelty has been intriguing and fascinating to man since Neanderthal times. The novelty for us is emotion and
Exuberance, surprise and science, joy and joy, hope and happiness, audacity and buoyancy, positive and passion. But
Men as we all are, the novelty for us also means risk, ignorance, uncertainty, fear, doubt and disturbance.

In the same way, the ancients and the established ones are "familiar and comfortable," "knowing and therefore capable"
Mature and
Reliable "," robust and therefore reliable. "But all this goes with accusations of" stagnation and stagnation, "" outside
Date and
Deactualized "and" the slow and the perplexed. "

What I want to express with all the adjectives I used is that these new faces here, our juniors for next year
Represent us
Same hope and challenge as new players on a cricket team or new twists on a good story. And we, as older people, must
Ripped pile, lots of guys and girls that they could trust and depend on.
Together, we can make a great team. You, a new Ferrari and us, the sparkling black, Ford Model T.
So, I, on behalf of all the "old" faces here, welcome the new faces with open hands, open minds and above all, OPEN HEARTS.

I want the anchoring script for a retro theme birthday party
I want the anchoring script for a retro theme party