Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for baptism function in malayalam

ANCHORING SCRIPT FOR A CULTURAL EVENT

Anchor-1: Good evening! Ladies and Gentlemen !, The galaxy of intellectuals, Excellency, guests, teachers and my dear friends - how different tonight. Dear audience, you will discover as the colors of the cultural festival unfold!

Well, my first and main duty - On behalf of the Director, Teachers and Students, we welcome everyone to our ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION
(I.e.
(I.e.

The Honorable Chief Guest His Excellency Mr. Biren Nanda, the Ambassador of India to Indonesia, Sir, you hardly need a presentation, you have made us all proud for your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one of the most famous dignitaries of foreign services. Guests of honor: Dexter Kennedy, Vice President Pro of the School, man of different vision and source of enlightening ideas, an idol of knowledge and experience and inspiration for all of us. Mr. Vipin Kumar, who is .. (add yourself)

Anchor-1: Now, we will have our traditional and auspicious LAMP-LIGHTENING ceremony as a tribute to Mother Saraswati, the Goddess of Knowledge. (Mother, we pray for your blessings with all humility, giving us wisdom to make this world a better place, for all human beings to live in harmony with nature and other forms of life, that truth prevails, that the darkness of ignorance Be swept away by the dawn of self-realization.) That by our Honorable Chief Guest His Highness Biren Nanda

(08-16-2015, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote: I want a script for christening of my baby sarah ann sonu in malayalam

BaptismScript for my baby sarah ann sonu in malayalam

I want a script for christening of my baby sarah ann sonu in malayalam