Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bugatti veyron braking system pdf

Electomagnetic braking system is nothing but braking with the use of the eddy current produced in the magnets.
here the metal disc will be rotating under the motion of the vehicle in between the electromagnets present.
disc connected to the shaft and the electro magnets in the frame.
it works on the principle of eddy current, i.e when the electricity is passed to the coil a magnetic field develops across the amature, because of the current flowing across the coil makes the amature get attracted towards the discs and arrest its rotation , the vehicle comes to rest. adjusting the current supply will adjust the magnetic flux produced.
most widely used in commercial vehicles and to stop the high speed rotating object. more over heat will be efficiently transmitted.

Made of high-tech carbon, ceramic, and titanium materials, the brake system guarantees consistently high friction values and optimum cooling. Intelligent carbon-ceramic brake discs with interior ventilation, eight-piston mono block caliper units in the front, and six-piston caliper units in the rear ensure the necessary driving agility on a par with professional race cars.
The rear spoiler serves as an additional air brake at speeds beyond 200 km/h. Activated by the brake pedal, the spoiler shoots up and is deployed at a 55-degree angle in less than 0.4 seconds.

Sir
Please help me completing my seminar topic about Bugatti veyron breaking system

[-]
Quick Reply