Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warehouse executive progression

Hi friends,

I am new to this web developing thing.. I am doing my RIA course in chennai.. My project title is "Warehouse executive progression"..

The Description is

Synopsis:

Warehouse executive progression provides an easiest and robust way to manage Ware House activities through different activities like Appointments, Products, Orders, Tasks, Contacts, Activity, and Accounts .It maintains all transactional details like receivables and dispatchable parts information. This is interconnected to web of the firm so that every employee of the organization can access depends on user role. This facilitates to manage all aspects of prospect, customer and vendor relationships and provides complete history of all communication people have had with company.

Warehouse Management enables to analyze these components continually, so you can conserve effort, fill orders faster and more accurately, save space and reduce inventory.

The ware house contains the following modules:

Inventory: With complete inventory management capabilities, track data on every unit utilizing the latest technologies. Improve the accuracy of every order and reduce safety stock.
Labor: Make people more efficient by managing their tasks and improving their processes. Plan and balance workload and monitor activities with integration to labor management.
Physical Space: Cross-docking and flow-through capabilities, plus integration with management to reduce the need for warehouse space. Improve warehouse layout for faster fulfillment and overhead reduction.
Time: Automate picking, packing and shipping, and minimize the number of moves per order. Analyze every facet of order fulfillment to speed processing and improve customer service.
Costs: Aggregate orders to reduce transportation and shipping costs. Eliminate annual physical counts. Reduce expenses on labor and storage.
Report : Project development reports along with the client reports will be maintained and updated based on the time period.

Could anyone please suggest me a site model or template model..

Thank you
Regards
Satish.S