Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
training at kanti thermal power plant muzaffarpur

Kanti Thermal Power Station also known as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant Station(GFTPS) is located in Kanti, Muzaffarpur,90 km away from Patna, the capital of the Indian state of Bihar. It is managed by the Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (KBUNL), a joint venture between NTPC and BSEB Patna. The majority shares of the Joint Venture Company are held by NTPC,with NTPC 64.57% and BSEB 35.43%.The plant has not been functional since 2003, however three successful trial runs have paved way for commercial production of Electricity by the end of 2013. In November 2013,Nitish Kumar said that another new 500MW power plant will be set up at Kanti. The first 195 MW unit was commissioned by BHEL at the 2x195 MW plant in March 2015. The second unit of the 2 X 195 MW was commissioned on 13th June, 2016. Muzaffarpur Thermal Power Station is currently having an installed capacity of 610 MW. Another 500 MW extension project has also been planned.

History
First started in 1985, Kanti Power Plant has an installed capacity of 110 2 MW. An additional capacity of 195 2 MW is being erected and is due to be completed by December 2014.Bihar is the most power stricken state of India; and in the issue of uplifting our current nation, an excellent and clean 'Thermal Power station' is a necessity. Kanti thermal Power Plant came into existence in 1985 with the efforts of then MP of Muzaffarpur, George Fernandes.[8][9][10] The construction of the plant began during George's first tenure as MP of Muzaffarpur in 1978.[11] In November 2014, Kanti plant was renamed as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant to acknowledge his contribution.

Operations
To take over Muzaffarpur Thermal Power Station (2*110MW), a subsidiary company named Vaishali Power Generating Company Limited (VPGCL) with NTPC on 06/09/2006,-contributing 51% of equity; and the balance equity was contributed by Bihar State Electricity Board. The company was rechristened as Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited on April 10, 2008. Present equity holding is 64.57% by NTPC & 35.43% by BSEB. The company is renovating and modernising the existing unit.The total cost of its renovation and modernization has been over Rs. 500 Crores.The station has an installed capacity of 2 X 110 MW. Both the units are under renovation and modernization. An additional capacity of 220MWx2 is being erected and is due to be completed by December 2014.In March 2013, the renovation work of two old units was completed.MTPS started commercial production from November 1, 2013 by sypplying 94 MW.This is first generation in 11 years since 2002.

Kanti Thermal Power Station also known as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant Station(GFTPS)is located in Kanti, Muzaffarpur,90 km away from Patna, the capital of the Indian state of Bihar. It is managed by the Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (KBUNL), a joint venture between NTPC and BSEB Patna. The majority shares of the Joint Venture Company are held by NTPC,with NTPC 64.57% and BSEB 35.43%.The plant has not been functional since 2003, however three successful trial runs have paved way for commercial production of Electricity by the end of 2013. In November 2013,Nitish Kumar said that another new 500MW power plant will be set up at Kanti. The first 195 MW unit was commissioned by BHEL at the 2x195 MW plant in March 2015. The second unit of the 2 X 195 MW was commissioned on 13th June, 2016. Muzaffarpur Thermal Power Station is currently having an installed capacity of 610 MW. Another 500 MW extension project has also been planned.

training at kanti thermal power plant muzaffarpur

Kanti Thermal Power Station also knowns as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant Station(GFTPS)is located in Kanti, Muzaffarpur,90 km away from Patna, the capital of the Indian state of Bihar.It is managed by the Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Ltd (KBUN),-a joint venture between NTPC and BSEB Patna.The majority shares of the Joint Venture Company is hold by NTPC,with NTPC 64.57% and BSEB 35.43%.The plant has not been functional since 2003,however three successful trial runs have paved way for commercial production of Electricity by the end of 2013. In November 2013,Nitish Kumar said that another new 500MW power plant will be set up at Kanti. The first 195 MW unit was commissioned by BHEL at the 2x195 MW plant in May 2015.

Kanti Thermal Power Station also knowns as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant Station(GFTPS)is located in Kanti, Muzaffarpur,90 km away from Patna, the capital of the Indian state of Bihar.It is managed by the Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Ltd (KBUN),-a joint venture between NTPC and BSEB Patna. The majority shares of the Joint Venture Company is hold by NTPC,with NTPC 64.57% and BSEB 35.43%.The plant has not been functional since 2003, however three successful trial runs have paved way for commercial production of Electricity by the end of 2013.In November 2013,Nitish Kumar said that another new 500MW power plant will be set up at Kanti. The first 195 MW unit was commissioned by BHEL at the 2x195 MW plant in March 2015.[

Kanti Thermal Power Station also knowns as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant Station(GFTPS)is located in Kanti, Muzaffarpur,90 km away from Patna, the capital of the Indian state of Bihar.It is managed by the Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Ltd (KBUN),-a joint venture between NTPC and BSEB Patna. The majority shares of the Joint Venture Company is hold by NTPC,with NTPC 64.57% and BSEB 35.43%.The plant has not been functional since 2003, however three successful trial runs have paved way for commercial production of Electricity by the end of 2013.In November 2013,Nitish Kumar said that another new 500MW power plant will be set up at Kanti. The first 195 MW unit was commissioned by BHEL at the 2x195 MW plant in March 2015.

Kanti Thermal Power Station also knowns as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant Station(GFTPS) is located in Kanti, Muzaffarpur,90 km away from Patna, the capital of the Indian state of Bihar. It is managed by the Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Ltd (KBUN),-a joint venture between NTPC and BSEB Patna.The majority shares of the Joint Venture Company is hold by NTPC,with NTPC 64.57% and BSEB 35.43%.The plant has not been functional since 2003, however three successful trial runs have paved way for commercial production of Electricity by the end of 2013.In November 2013,Nitish Kumar said that another new 500MW power plant will be set up at Kanti. The first 195 MW unit was commissioned by BHEL at the 2x195 MW plant in May 2015.

Kanti Thermal Power Station also knowns as George Fernandes Thermal Power Plant Station(GFTPS)is located in Kanti, Muzaffarpur,90 km away from Patna, the capital of the Indian state of Bihar. It is managed by the Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Ltd (KBUN),-a joint venture between NTPC and BSEB Patna.The majority shares of the Joint Venture Company is hold by NTPC,with NTPC 64.57% and BSEB 35.43%.The plant has not been functional since 2003, however three successful trial runs have paved way for commercial production of Electricity by the end of 2013.In November 2013,Nitish Kumar said that another new 500MW power plant will be set up at Kanti. The first 195 MW unit was commissioned by BHEL at the 2x195 MW plant in May 2015.

Sir
I am chiranjeevi kumar s/o- Ajay kumar singh. I am doing B.Tech (EE) from Dr.M.G.R Educational and research institute university. This summer provided training in my college. this is my golden opportunity so i want inplant training in kanti thermal power plant duration of 2 weak.
so, i request you to please except my request .

your obediently
Name -Chiranjeevi kumar
Branch - EE
Semester- 6th
mobile no.-9789859074
Email id- [email protected]

Sir
I am Jishan ali khan s/o-Hasnain khan .I am doing B.Tech EE from Dr. M.G.R.Educational and researche institute university. This summer provided to Inplant training in my college.this is my golden opportunity so i want to inplant training in kanti thermal power plant duration of two weak .
so i request you to exept my request .

your obediently
Name -Jishan ali khan
Branch -EE
Semester -6th
Mobile no. -7092725253
Email id [email protected]

From,
Priyanshu ranjan
BE mechanical engineering
Amet university, chennai

Respected sir,
I am from bihar studying in mechanical department
I want to do implant training in thermal power plant for 1 week . so plz give the procedure how to do . z
My mobile no. 9693030837