Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
password based circuit breaker project pdf

The project is designed to control a circuit breaker with help of a password only. A keypad is connected to the project to enter the password. Fatal electrical accidents to the line man are increasing during the electric line repair due to the lack of communication and co-ordination between the maintenance staff and the electric substation staff.

This proposed system provides a solution, which can ensure the safety of the maintenance staff e.g. line man. The control to turn ON/OFF the line lies with the line man only. This system has an arrangement such that a password is required to operate the circuit breaker (ON/OFF). Line man can turn off the supply and comfortably repair it, and return to the substation, then turn on the line by entering the correct password.

The system is fully controlled by a microcontroller from 8051 family. A matrix keypad is interfaced to the microcontroller to enter the password. The entered password is compared with the password stored in the ROM of the microcontroller. If the password entered is correct, then only the line can be turned ON/OFF. Activation / deactivation of the circuit breaker is indicated by a lamp (ON/OFF).

Further the project can be enhanced by using an EEPROM for user to change the password for a more secured system. It can also be interfaced with a GSM modem for remotely controlling the electronic circuit breaker via SMS.

Nowadays, electrical accidents to the line man are increasing, while repairing the electrical lines due to the lack of communication between the electrical substation and maintenance staff. This project gives a solution to this problem to ensure line man safety. In this proposed system the control (ON/OFF) of the electrical lines lies with line man.

This project is arranged in such a way that maintenance staff or line man has to enter the password to ON/OFF the electrical line. Now if there is any fault in electrical line then line man will switch off the power supply to the line by entering password and comfortably repair the electrical line, and after coming to the substation line man switch on the supply to the particular line by entering the password. Before going to know about this circuit, also read the interesting post: Password based door locking system.

Hi am Abhijith asok i would like to get details on password based circuit breaker seminar report pdf ..My friend Akbar said password based circuit breaker project pdf will be available here and now i am living at Trivandrum and i am studying in the college GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE ATTINGAL EE.i need help..Please

Hi am ABHIJITH ASOK i would like to get details on password based circuit breaker seminar report pdf ..My friend AKBAR said password based circuit breaker seminar report pdf will be available here and now i am living at Trivaandrum and i last studied in Govt.polytechnic college attingal EE ..i need help on this

Hi am preethipriya i would like to get details on password based circuit breaker project pdf ..My friend Justin said password based circuit breaker project pdf will be available here.. so i need it

[-]
Quick Reply