Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic timetable generator source code in vb net

A conference and time generator exam (TTGen) for the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Agriculture, Makurdi-Nigeria was designed and implemented using Microsoft Visual Basic.Net and MySQL database server as backend. The application has the ability to manage Students, Lecturers, Places, Periods and Courses of the Department. It also has an image management module for the teacher, the student and the objects of the seat. The application data is stored in a MySQL database using a configurable database module and a random allocation module to generate the best combination of courses and periods for an efficient time table. Using the TTGen, non-infringing lectures and exams for the first semester of the 2009/2010 academic session were generated after only eight iteration steps. The scheduler is able to organize schedules for many departments and faculties of universities and similar institutions where course units are offered.

A calendar is an organized list that is usually presented in tabular form, providing information about a series of events organized and the time at which these events are planned to take place. The essence of schedules is the management of most of the time resources that are scarce in relation to the goals they must meet. Several versions of schedules have been designed and implemented at different times. The Time Table Mate developed by KTS InfoTech, is a program to create schedules . It can be really useful for people who are responsible for this part of the educational process in schools and colleges. You can quickly create a small database of topics, rooms, tutors and classes.

Hi am Ronald i would like to get details on automatic timetable generator source code in vb net ..My friend hashish said automatic timetable generator source code in vb net will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

[-]
Quick Reply