Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application form for vocational training in bhel haridwar

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.(BHEL) Haridwar has two manufacturing plants:-

not avl Heavy Electrical Equipment Plant (HEEP) and Central Foundry Forge Plant (CFFP).It also has a Pollution Control research Institute, PCRI.
not avl The Heavy Electricals Equipment Plant is one of the major manufacturing units of BHEL. The core business of HEEP includes design and manufacture of large size steam and gas turbines, turbo generators, heat exchangers, condensers and auxiliaries.
not avl The Central Foundry Forge Plant (CFFP) is engaged in manufacture of large size Castings and Forgings of various types of steels like alloy steels, creep resistant steel and supercritical grade steel.
not avl The Pollution Control Research Institute (PCRI) provides services in the field of Environmental Management and Pollution Control in the areas of air, water, noise and solid waste.
not avl HEEP & CFFP both have been awarded certificates forQuality Systems (ISO-9001:2008) Environment(ISO-14001) and Occupational Health & Safety (ISO-18001)
not avl HEEP is the only Public Sector unit in India to have won the CII-EXIM Bank Prize for Business Excellence (2006)

BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar, Uttarakhand has announced an official Notification for the recruitment of 275 eligible and well skilled candidates for Trade Apprentice trainee course in April -2016 in BHEL Recruitment 2016. All the interested candidates are suggested to look for the BHEL Haridwar Notification 2016 on careers.bhelhwr.co.in and then the eligible candidates are requested to apply for BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 before its last date which is 5th of March 2016.Bhel Recruitment 2016.The mission of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal is in Providing sustainable business solutions in the fields of Industry, Infrastructure and Energy. It is an organization that is governed as per the guidelines of Government of India and each year they plan to recruit some candidates to modernize the processing and development of various electrical, mechanical and electronic machineries and equipment to reduce the humanitarian efforts.

Respected sir, I am Rohit Rakwal doing electrical engineering from Rayat and Bahra institute of engineering and technology,Railmajra Punjab..I am in 7 semester with all clear aggregate of 71% and wants to do 6 month training in BHEL haridwar in 8 sem..My contact no. 09988676742 and my email id: [email protected] plz tell me whats the procedure to join it..I will be very grateful to you..Thanku

Respected sir,
I vivek raj , Btech- 3rd yr[ 6th sem], branch- ec , from R.D.Engineering college , duhai ,ghaziabad ,want to do summer training in BHEL . so please contact me on mob- 9504978743,and my Email ID- [email protected]. so please sir tell me the procedure and contct me as soon as possible . t am always thankful to you..
Thanking you!

Respected Sir / Madam

This is Ankur pandey. I am pursuing my diploma in mechanical engineering from IAIT Varanasi.
So I want to vocational training in BHEL.