Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hall effect sensor based non contact tachometer for electric motors speed measuremen

(02-23-2012, 07:38 PM)Guest Wrote: respected sir/madam,
i saurabh kumar pran is doing b.tech(final yr.) from bharath university.i want little description regarding to the project"Hall Effect sensor based non-contact Tachometer for electrical motors speed measurement." i also want to know what are the component used in this project and what is its expected cost.i have already worked on many sensing device in our previous semester mini project.if you have possible please send me block diagram of this project. i m highly obliged if you can

respected sir/madam,
i saurabh kumar pran is doing b.tech(final yr.) from bharath university.i want little description regarding to the project"Hall Effect sensor based non-contact Tachometer for electrical motors speed measurement." i also want to know what are the component used in this project and what is its expected cost.i have already worked on many sensing device in our previous semester mini project.if you have possible please send me block diagram of this project. i m highly obliged if you can

Respected Sir, we are doing the same project as a final year project..we are the students of electrical power engineering ..We need help..Will you favor us..will be waiting for ur kind reply..