Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice enabled devices switching for physically challenged and emergency alerts throu

voice enabled devices switching for physically challenged and emergency alerts through sms

The term Embedded it self represents an inclusion of several independent devices in to a single chip, which is also called a system on chip. With the invention of VLSI technology it became possible to develop high speed, low cost, low power, and small in size type integrated circuits. The micro controller, that used for this purpose is called IBP (Itty Bitty Processor) or embedded processor.

The multi task oriented systems that cause time delays, which may be inefficient in some application, in such case, the micro controllers which can play an important role as an embedded system design is more suitable one. Here, we design a general purpose embedded system application voice controlled wheel chair Robot is the evidence for the efficient use of automation, and is constructed around the microcontroller and VRC is (Voice/speech Recognizer kit) .

Our aim of in this project is we control our wheel chair robot through our speech recognizer by speak commands to the speech recognizer and then pass the commands in our speech recognizer can have command like forward, backward, left, right operations can be recorded and playback done and wirelessly control wheel chair robot position through RF interfacing with Speech recognizer.

In receiver section RF receiver can receive the commands from the RF transmitter .Wheel chair can move according to the commands.

This project uses regulated 5V, 750mA power supply. 7805 three terminal voltage regulator is used for voltage regulation. Bridge type full wave rectifier is used to rectify the ac output of secondary of 230/18V step down transformer.

To get full information or details of voice enabled devices switching for physically challenged and emergency alerts through sms please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-head-...lenged-ppt

if you again feel trouble on voice enabled devices switching for physically challenged and emergency alerts through sms please reply in that page and ask specific fields in voice enabled devices switching for physically challenged and emergency alerts through sms

hi this phani silla. I need circuit for voice enabled device switching for physically challenged and emergency alerts through sms" for my mini project.
I request you to please send the cicuit diagram

i want the complete detail of the project including the block diagram, circuit diagram, list of components used, program coding and layout. please help me to get through this project!!

I want every detail to make this project.
Abstract
Block diagram
circuit diagram
component list
details
program code
plz do help me..

Please I want have knowledge about this particularly topic so can you help me with the details of this project?
[email protected]
Thanks