Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amararaja company tirupati offering internship for civil engineering students

The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.

Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.

What s in it for you?

a) Introductory Training

Undergo WYA s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.

b) Project Management

Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.

c) Network Building

Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.

Regional Internships
We offer internships in all of our regional offices. Many of the interns accepted into the New York internship first complete a regional internship, are active WYA members in their country, and receive recommendations on their outstanding work.

Our regional offices include:

Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
Asia Pacific (Manila, Philippines)
Europe (Brussels, Belgium)
Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico)
Middle East (Beirut, Lebanon)
North America (New York, USA)

Hello sir,
This is E.C.KALYANI. Now i am pursuing third b.tech(civil engineering)in annamacharya institute of technology and sciences,tirupati. I would like to do internship with your company to learn more things. Pls,give a chance to me sir for doing it and send me details about internship to this mail id: [email protected].
Thanking you sir,
yours faithfully,
E.C.KALYANI.

hello sir ,
i am p.srikanth studying b tech final year in nriit guntur i want to improve my knowledge by doing intern ship at your company . i have one month holidays .so please offer me the program as soon as possible
p.srikanth

(06-13-2014, 12:35 PM)Guest Wrote: HELLO SIR ,
IM VINEELA PURSUED B.TECH IN KMMITS TIRUPATHI.I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN YOUR COMPANY.PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

HELLO SIR ,
IM VINEELA PURSUED B.TECH IN KMMITS TIRUPATHI.I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN YOUR COMPANY.PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE