Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good day biscuits wikipedia

good day biscuits wikipedia

Britannia Industries Limited (A WADIA Enterprise) is an Indian food-products corporation based in Bangalore, India. It sells its Britannia and Tiger brands of biscuit throughout India. Britannia has an estimated market share of 38%.The Company's principal activity is the manufacture and sale of biscuits, bread, rusk, cakes and dairy products.

Let me share some of my observations

A) Marketed by Britannia but manufactured by some other company as mentioned on the wrapper. Nowadays, that is the trend. Big one is out sourcing even their famous products. Britannia must have engaged their quality control people to check QUALITY and HYGIENE during third party production.

B) Wrapped by Laminates Laminates are made of plastic sheets with the help of laminating adhesives. These adhesives are normally twin system, one part is adhesive and the other part is hardener. There is possibility of migrating one of the components of adhesive system through thin plastic sheet to food. This migration may change taste, odour / flavour of the biscuit and it is harmful. Only food grade adhesives are recommended for food products. Management of Britannia must ensure use of food grade adhesives for laminates used for food products.

Information to parents

a) All biscuits contain Maida (Type of wheat flour) and it is not easy to digest unlike Atta. Due to this, a child may loose appetite if he consumes too many biscuits a day.

b) Balanced food is essential. Therefore, only high calorie biscuit like Good Day does not serve the purpose. Vegetable, Milk, Fruit, Egg is essential.

c) Most important Infants may not be able to make out bad taste or odour of spoiled food. So please, check yourself before feeding even Good Day Biscuit.

To Executives During brain storming meeting, we eat many biscuits form the plate with too many high calorie biscuits like Good Day. Especially the successful, workaholic young one, you are under stress from very young age and miles to go to touch the milestone. Take care of Health.

Britannia 's power brand Good day completes its 25 years of existence launched in 1986 and is worth more than Rs 100 crore brand rightly placed as one of the power brand from Britannia .which includes Marie , Milk bikkis, Bourbon , Fifty - Fifty , Nutri choice .Its origin can be attributed to the Britannia R & D which bridged the gap of biscuit and cookies . Good Day is the major product as far as market leaders from Britannia is concerned . Good Day biscuits could not be replicated by competitors like Parle , ITC and now United Biscuits . Of course Unibic has come closer by creating a cookies niche in biscuit segment successfully .

Rich in recipe the Good Day has been popular among masses with its bite and taste . In addition Britannia has used ingredients like cashew , pistacchio and chocolate to add spice to it brand .

Good Day biscuit has now many variants such as Butter , Cashew , Pista ,Chocochips, Choconuts . Britannia has planned to showcase Good Day with human touch in its tvc and media campaign .

Sir
my name muthu
I am buy one good day biscuit(Rs10) Daily.
There is 10 pieces one pocket.

I have bought rs10 good day biscuit and I open packet see 6 pieces inside.

pls inform me how many pieces Rs10 good day biscuit .