Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Networking web Site

Hi Friends,
A few days ago I & some of friends started working on a social networking web site (Our own project) which is in some ways like Facebook, Orkut or Myspace with some little extra features. Some of the extra features are
Listening to Online Radio, Sending
SMS across the country
Creating Free/Open Source software project
Buying/Selling Non-Open Source software projects/service (This is a Paid service)
Making Official Page for Band/Brand/People/Movies etc. (Paid service)
Chatting with friends (as one-to-one, one-to-many)
Creating blog post.

etc.

And, I would like to invite you to join this project. Right now I need serious

1.) PHP/Ajax Coder & DBA
2.) Marketing Expert ( for dealing with the proposed area)
3.) Content Writer

If anyone wants to join me, then please send me your CV or any work details that you have done before at [email protected].

Note :- Currently I'm looking for people who at least knowledge in PHP, Making API based web service, Ajax/JQuery.

Details & other deals will be discussed & hand over on face-to-face meeting.

Thanking You,
Rittwick Banerjee (Project Owner).

A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people, e.g., who share interests and/or activities. Social networking is the grouping of individuals into specific groups, like small rural communities or a neighborhood subdivision, if you will. Although social networking is possible in person, especially in the workplace, universities, and high schools, it is most popular online.A social network service essentially consists of a representation of each user (often a profile), his/her social links, and a variety of additional services. Most social network services are web based and provide means for users to interact over the internet, such as e-mail and instant messaging. Online community services are sometimes considered as a social network service, though in a broader sense, social network service usually means an individual-centered service whereas online community services are group-centered. Social networking sites allow users to share ideas, activities, events, and interests within their individual networks.

Social networking site on the Internet is a site where individuals can establish a personal Web site, describing his interest, and adding links to other profiles. Typically, users can share personal information, including images, videos, and web log entries.

to get information about topic "Social Networking web Site" full report ppt and related topic refer the page link bellow

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-socia...g-web-site

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-socia...ite?page=2

Hello..
Nice discussion.. Thank you for sharing this useful information with all of us. The forum posting, blogs posting and social media marketing is the best techniques to generate the traffic..

Christmas Treasure Hunt

Dear Sir ,
I would like to apply for the post of Content Writer and i would like to join the project but I want to know what is the salary of Content writer if He has vast experience in his field .

Vishal Bhatia

According to my opinion,ASP.NET 3.5 social Networking by Andrew Siemer from Packt Publications,UK.This is a very good for C# and asp.net developers to build a full Social Networking Website..!
Vishal Bhatia

Hello friends..!
I think i can say that Facebook, but i wish i would work more with it..I have generated huge revenue from this amazing social network platform..!

To get more information about the topic " Social Networking web Site" please refer the page link below

To get more information about the topic "Social Networking web Site " please refer the page link below