Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micro controller and GPS based geographical map drawing instrument

is this the abstract possess by you ?
Summary

The formative years of cognitive mapping research focuses on theoretical understanding, less emphasis on the development of innovative methods to extract cognitive maps. In 1990, a new multidisciplinary exchanges in computer and information technology has been a renewed interest in the field. This article describes a method of collecting, mapping, and examining the draft Order map creation, including the integration of a result of a project Maps for geographic information system (GIS), visualization, and any geometric analysis. The method used for the tablet PC may be subject to draw the outline maps directly on the screen when the computer programs at the same time to save the design process in audio and video formats. Results of a pilot study, 45 participants are able to demonstrate that the method is to preserve the quality of the project prepared maps, but to add new data elements and details.

In particular, the audio data is used to add labels and other attributes for the elements of drawing, while video data allowed monitoring of the sequence in which the elements are drawn. The analysis shows that the roads tend to shoot more often at first, but soon it will reduce the frequency of the monuments. Nodes, boundaries and districts tend to make the whole process of design, but are much less frequent. Explanation and implications of these results are discussed in relation to past methods and theories.

i want the detailed description.how this system works?what are the advantages?applications?

iam adding the abstract below,
The main aim of this project is to get the map of the desired location by using GPS and Microcontroller. This is very useful for civil engineers. By using this device engineers can automatically measure the distances or areas. The functioning of the project is achieved by using few control buttons, GPS receiver and MMC card.

The GPS is the acronym for Global positioning system. This GPS receiver is capable of identifying the location in which it was present in the form of latitude and longitudes.

The functioning of the device is achieved by employing a micro controller. The microcontroller forms the controlling unit of the project. The microcontroller is interfaced with a GPS receiver so that it can receive the information about the locations. The controller also interfaced with a control buttons. The end user can make use of this control button to store the latitude and longitude of the location that he wanted into an MMC card. All the locations stored in the MMC card can be sent to the PC where we open them in the Goggle earth map. One can see the entire points in the form of a map in the GOOGLE EARTH MAP.

The civil engineers to study huge geographical locations especially in the hill stations can vastly use this device.

i am fashir.am a btech electronics final year student.i want to do a project on the topic "Micro controller and GPS based geographical map drawing instrument".i want the full report about this topic.i have the abstract with me.so please post the detailed report about Micro controller and GPS based geographical map drawing instrument.