Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mobile commerce

Advances in e-commerce have resulted in significant progress towards strategies, requirements and developments of e-commerce applications. However, nearly all e-commerce applications envisioned and developed so far assume fixed or stationary users with wired infrastructure. A new e-commerce applications that will be possible and significantly benefit from emerging wireless and mobile networks is envisioned. To allow designers, developers and researchers to strategize and create mobile commerce applications, a four level integrated framework for mobile commerce is proposed. Since there are potentially an unlimited number of mobile commerce applications, several important classes of applications such as mobile financial applications, mobile inventory management, proactive service management, product location and search and wireless re-engineering are attempted to be identified. It is discussed how to successfully define, and implement the necessary hardware/software infrastructure in support of mobile commerce. Also, to make mobile commerce applications a reality, networking requirements is addressed, support from wireless carriers is discussed, and some open research problems are also presented

Hi There,

My name is Deepu, am doing masters in IT. Now I am searching for an interesting topic to work on project in mobile commerce. Can any one please help me with this.

Thanks,
Deepu

Hi There,

My name is Deepu, am doing masters in IT. Now I am searching for an interesting topic to work on project in mobile commerce. Could you please help me with it.

Thanks,
Deepu

Hi,
you can visit this thread for full info on this topic:
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-m-commerce--5637