Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script in english for independence day

15 Aug Independence Day Anchoring Script in Hindi-English
Anchor-1: Good morning! Ladies and gentlemen! I hope all of you are doing well. The galaxy of intellectuals, Excellency, guests, teachers, Principle, short children and my dear friends, how different this morning that any of you guess. Dear audience, you will discover yourself as the colors of the occasion of this special day of Independence.
Well, my first and foremost duty - On behalf of the principal, teachers and students, we welcome everyone to our January 26th.
(I.e.
Anchor-2: We are honored to have with us - The Honorable Guest Guest His Excellency Mr. .. ..? , Lord you just need no introduction, you have made us all proud by your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one of the most famous dignitary of foreign services. I
Anchor-1: Now, we will have our traditional auspicious ceremony waving the flag as a tribute to our homeland. May all human beings live in harmony with nature and other forms of life. Let truth prevail. May the darkness of ignorance be swept away by the dawn of self-realization.) May the Honorable Chief Guest His Highness Mr. ..?
Mister please
(I.e.
Flag Wave Ceremony ..
Anchor-2: Then I would like to call our respected Director, the sculptor of human character, a wise and experienced navigator of this flagship of knowledge - to present a brief agenda for this special moment for all Indians to be part of this Beautiful Nation.
(I.e.
(I.e.

PRESENTATION

Anchor-1: Without taking much of your time, let me start the program myself. __ Do you feel any turbulence around here?
Anchor-2: Yes, I do - heart beats have come up - and everyone is eager to sink into the depth of patriotic music, song, we bring us all in our time we always thrill. Well, here you are. Today, we will have a rainbow of cultural programs prepared under the responsible administration of our teachers for this auspicious occasion of January 26.
(I.e.
(I.e.
First, there will be a Dance in Patriotic Songs from Grade 6 to 8 (This dance is performed with one or more fans and has a Japanese / Korean origin that involves various movements, figures and hypnotizing formations that swell your audience to the core .)
(I.e.
DANCE
Anchor-1: That was a lovely performance. How captivating! Poetry of steps !! A mix of cosmic melody and divine music!
Anchor-2: Now Hold your Breath for another dance performance that is perhaps one of the oldest dance forms in the world. Not only centuries ago, but centuries ago. Dancing with flames brings us to a more elemental and archetypal state of mind. This hypnotizing, powerful and seductive spectacle of the candle dance requires complete integration of the body.
(I.e.
PERFORMANCE
(I.e.
Anchor-1: I still feel lost in those music notes melodies. (Anchor-2) Well, come back now. We are going to have a change.
Anchor-2: OK, what's next?
Anchor-1: Wait, wait .. do not set the clock! Come with me to the theater of life. Now grade 2 to 6 kids will bring us back centuries. Yes, here - now we present a drama PIPER PIPER DE HAMELIN that will be interpreted by. It is a legend about the kidnapping of many children. It is a high level drama of the costume of our tri colors of the Indian flag.
(I.e.
DRAMA
Anchor-2: Do you know the magic of ankle bells?
Anchor-1: Magic!
Yes, magic and music. Here comes a brilliant dance performance that is a BALLET. It is a type of dance performance that is highly technical with its own vocabulary.
Anchor-2: Really?
Anchor-1: Yes, a meticulous work mix point, fluid and precise, weightless acrobatic movements.
(I.e.
(I.e.
Anchor-2: Wow! amazing. The young dancers really took everyone captive. An essay on creativity. Fireworks with fast steps. Amazing !
Anchor-1: You do not think children are more creative than adults.
Anchor-2: What do you mean?
Anchor-1: I mean - children are more talented.
Anchor-2: You can wait a moment.
Anchor-1: What's wrong?
Anchor-2: Surprise. Suspense. Action. Emotion.
Anchor-1: Come on, what is this puzzle?
Anchor-2: Now our seniors are going to unleash an awesome stage performance - a one-act game FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.
Anchor-1: Here you are ..
(I.e.
PERFORMANCE
Anchor-2: Now is the time to welcome our honorable to say a few words on this special occasion of Teacher's Day and give a wright way to us that we follow throughout our future.
Unesdoc.unesco.org unesdoc.unesco.org
Anchor-1: Now I'd like to call. MR .. .. to say few words as an inspiration to all of us at the end of the function.
Both of Anchor: I know everyone enjoys the moment, but here is the moment we say the end of the function. Before signing up here we wish everyone a very "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY".

End of ceremony

15 Aug Independence Day Anchoring Script
Anchor-1 : Good Morning ! Ladies and Gentleman! Hope you all doing well.The galaxy of intellectuals, your Excellency, invited guests, teachers, Principle, short kids and my dear friends how different is this morning any one of you guess . Dear audience, you will yourself discover as the colours of the occasion of this special day of Independence day.
Well, my first and foremost duty On behalf of the Principal, Teaching Staff and Students, we welcome you all to our 26th Jan.

Anchor-2 : We fell honoured to have with us The Honourable Chief Guest His Excellency Mr ..? , Sir you hardly need any introduction, you have made all of us proud by your distinguished work in numerous capacities.You are one of the most celebrated foreign services dignitary . I
Anchor-1 : Now, we will have our traditional auspicious Flag waving ceremony as a tribute to our Motherland. May all human beings live in harmony with nature and other forms of life. May the truth prevail. May the darkness of ignorance be swept away by the dawn of self-realisation.)that the by our honourable Chief Guest His Highness Mr. .?
Sir Please

Flag Wave Ceremony..
Anchor-2 : Next, I would like to call upon our respected Principal, the sculptor of human character, a seasoned scholar and navigator of this flagship of knowledge to present a brief agenda for this Special moment for we all Indians to be Part of this Beautiful Nation.

PRESENTATION
Anchor-1 : Without taking much of your time, permit us to start the program me. __ do you feel some turbulence around here ?
Anchor-2: Yes, I do the heart beats have gone up and everyone is eager to sink into the depth of Patriotic music, song, that bring us all in our Moment that always getting emotion. Well, here you are. Today, we will have rainbow of cultural programmes prepared under the able stewardship of our teachers for this Auspicious occasion of 26th Jan.

First, there will be a Dance on Patriotic Songs by kids from grade 6 To 8 (This dance is performed with one or more fans and has a Japanese/Korean Origin. It involves various movements, figures and mesmerizing formations which engrosses its audience to the core.)

DANCE
Anchor-1 : That was indeed a lovely performance. How captivating ! poetry of footsteps !! A blend of cosmic tune and divine music !.
Anchor-2 : Now Hold your Breath for another dance performance which perhaps is one of the oldest dance forms of the world. It hearkens back not just centuries but aeons ago. Dancing with flames bring us to a more elemental and archetypal state of mind. This mesmerising, powerful and alluring candle dance performance requires full body integration.

PERFORMANCE

Anchor-1 : I still feel like lost in those melody dipped music notes. ( Anchor-2) Well, come back now. Let s have a change.
Anchor-2 : OK, what is next ?
Anchor-1 : Wait, wait don t step over the clock ! Come with me to the theatre of life . Now kids of grade 2 to 6 will fetch us centuries back . Yes, behold we now present a drama PIPED PIPER OF HAMELIN which will be performed by. It is a legend about the abductance of many children. It is a high-level costume drama of our Indian Flag Tri Colors.

DRAMA
Anchor-2 : Do you know the magic of ankle bells ?
Anchor-1 : Magic !
Yes, magic and music both. Here comes a scintillating dance performance which is a BALLET. Its a formalized type of dance performance which is highly technical with its own vocabulary.
Anchor-2 : Really ?
Anchor-1 : Yes, A blend of meticulous Point work, flowing and precise, weightless acrobatic movements.

Anchor-2 : Wow ! incredible. The young dancers really held everyone captive. An essay on creativity. Firework of rapid moving steps. Awesome !
Anchor-1 : Don t you think kids are more creative than the grown ups.
Anchor-2 : How do you mean ?
Anchor-1 : I mean the kids are more talented.
Anchor-2 : Can you wait a moment.
Anchor-1 : What is up?
Anchor-2 : Surprise. Suspense. Action. Emotion.
Anchor-1 : Come on, what is this puzzle ?
Anchor-2 : Now our seniors are going g to unleash a breathtaking stage performance a one-act play FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.
Anchor-1 : Here you are.

PERFORMANCE
Anchor-2 : Now it is time to welcome our honourable to say a few words on this special occasion of Teachers day and give a wright way to us we follow in our entire future.

Anchor-1 : Now I would like to call upon. MR to Say few words as an inspiration for we all at the end of function.
Both Anchor s : I know you all enjoy the moment but here is the time we say the end of the function Before we sign up here we wishes you all a very HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY .

ANCHORING SCRIPT FOR A CULTURAL EVENT

Anchor-1: Good evening! Ladies and Gentlemen !, The galaxy of intellectuals, Excellency, guests, teachers and my dear friends - how different tonight. Dear audience, you will discover as the colors of the cultural festival unfold!

Well, my first and main duty - On behalf of the Director, Teachers and Students, we welcome everyone to our ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION
(I.e.
(I.e.

The Honorable Chief Guest His Excellency Mr. Biren Nanda, the Ambassador of India to Indonesia, Sir, you hardly need a presentation, you have made us all proud for your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one of the most famous dignitaries of foreign services. Guests of honor: Dexter Kennedy, Vice President Pro of the School, man of different vision and source of enlightening ideas, an idol of knowledge and experience and inspiration for all of us. Mr. Vipin Kumar, who is .. (add yourself)

Anchor-1: Now, we will have our traditional and auspicious LAMP-LIGHTENING ceremony as a tribute to Mother Saraswati, the Goddess of Knowledge. (Mother, we pray for your blessings with all humility, giving us wisdom to make this world a better place, for all human beings to live in harmony with nature and other forms of life, that truth prevails, that the darkness of ignorance Be swept away by the dawn of self-realization.) That by our Honorable Chief Guest His Highness Biren Nanda
Mister please
(I.e.
LAMP-LIGHTENING

Anchor-2: Then I would like to call our respected Director, the sculptor of human character, an experienced scholar and navigator of this flagship of knowledge -- to present a brief agenda and give the presentation of the school.
(I.e.
(I.e.
PRESENTATION

Anchor-1: Without taking much of your time, let us start the program. __ Do you feel any turbulence around here?

Anchor-2: Yes, I do - the heartbeat has gone up - and everyone is eager to sink into the depth of music, song, lights and joy. Well, here you are. Today, we will have a rainbow of cultural programs prepared under the gag of our teachers.
(I.e.
(I.e.
First of all, there will be a FAN DANCE of children from grade 6 to 8 (this dance is performed with one or more amateurs and has a Japanese / Korean origin that involves several fascinating movements, figures and formations that draws its audience to the core. )
(I.e.
DANCE
Anchor-1: That was a lovely performance. How captivating! Poetry of steps !! A mix of cosmic melody and divine music!

Anchor-2: Now hold your breath for another dance show SAILING DANCE that is perhaps one of the oldest dance forms in the world. Not only centuries ago, but centuries ago. Dancing with flames brings us to a more elemental and archetypal state of mind. This hypnotizing, powerful and seductive spectacle of the candle dance requires complete integration of the body.
(I.e.
PERFORMANCE
(I.e.
Anchor-1: I still feel lost in those music notes melodies. (Anchor-2) Well, come back now. We are going to have a change.
Anchor-1: Wait, wait .. do not set the clock! Come with me to the theater of life. Now grade 2 to 6 kids will bring us back centuries. Yes, here - now we present a drama PIPER PIPER DE HAMELIN that will be interpreted by. It is a legend about the kidnapping of many children in the city of Haemlin, Germany. It's a high-level costume drama.
DRAMA
Yes, magic and music. Here comes a brilliant dance performance that is a BALLET. It is a type of dance performance that is highly technical with its own vocabulary.

Anchor-1: Yes, a mixture of meticulous work by Pointe, acrobatic movements fluid and precise, without weight.
(I.e.
(I.e.
Anchor-2: Wow! amazing. The young dancers really took everyone captive. An essay on creativity. Fireworks with fast steps. Amazing !
Anchor-2: Now our seniors are going to unleash an awesome stage performance - a one-act game FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.
(I.e.
PERFORMANCE

Anchor-2: Now is the time for us to acknowledge the talent of our copious awards ceremony and the annual report of the day, I ask Lord Principle to announce the names of the winners and our honorable guest Mr. Biren Nanda to give away the awards.
(I.e.
(I.e.
Anchor-1: Now I would like to ask Mr. Dexter Kennedy to present the vote of thanks

VOTE OF THANKS

15 Aug Independence Day Anchoring Script in Hindi-English

Anchor-1: Good morning! Ladies and gentlemen! I hope all of you are doing well. The galaxy of intellectuals, Excellency, guests, teachers, Principle, short children and my dear friends, how different this morning that any of you guess. Dear audience, you will discover yourself as the colors of the occasion of this special day of Independence.
Well, my first and foremost duty - On behalf of the principal, teachers and students, we welcome everyone to our January 26th.

Anchor-2: We are honored to have with us - The Honorable Guest Guest His Excellency Mr. .. ..? , Lord you just need no introduction, you have made us all proud by your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one of the most famous dignitary of foreign services. I
Anchor-1: Now, we will have our traditional auspicious ceremony waving the flag as a tribute to our homeland. May all human beings live in harmony with nature and other forms of life. Let truth prevail. May the darkness of ignorance be swept away by the dawn of self-realization.) May the Honorable Chief Guest His Highness Mr. ..?
Mister please

Flag Wave Ceremony ..
Anchor-2: Then I would like to call our respected Director, the sculptor of human character, a wise and experienced navigator of this flagship of knowledge - to present a brief agenda for this special moment for all Indians to be part of this Beautiful Nation.

PRESENTATION
Anchor-1: Without taking much of your time, let me start the program myself. __ Do you feel any turbulence around here?
Anchor-2: Yes, I do - heart beats have come up - and everyone is eager to sink into the depth of patriotic music, song, we bring us all in our time we always thrill. Well, here you are. Today, we will have a rainbow of cultural programs prepared under the responsible administration of our teachers for this auspicious occasion of January 26.

First, there will be a Dance in Patriotic Songs from Grade 6 to 8 (This dance is performed with one or more fans and has a Japanese / Korean origin that involves various movements, figures and hypnotizing formations that swell your audience to the core .)

DANCE
Anchor-2: Now Hold your Breath for another dance performance that is perhaps one of the oldest dance forms in the world. Not only centuries ago, but centuries ago. Dancing with flames brings us to a more elemental and archetypal state of mind. This hypnotizing, powerful and seductive spectacle of the candle dance requires complete integration of the body.

PERFORMANCE

Anchor-1: Wait, wait .. do not set the clock! Come with me to the theater of life. Now grade 2 to 6 kids will bring us back centuries. Yes, here - now we present a drama PIPER PIPER DE HAMELIN that will be interpreted by. It is a legend about the kidnapping of many children. It is a high level drama of the costume of our tri colors of the Indian flag.

DRAMA
Anchor-1: Yes, a meticulous work mix point, fluid and precise, weightless acrobatic movements.

PERFORMANCE
Anchor-2: Now is the time to welcome our honorable to say a few words on this special occasion of Teacher's Day and give a wright way to us that we follow throughout our future.

Anchor-1: Now I'd like to call. MR .. .. to say few words as an inspiration for to all of us at the end of the function. Both of Anchor: I know everyone enjoys the moment, but here is the moment we say the end of the function. Before signing up here we wish everyone a "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY". End of ceremony

Good afternoon everyone,

I would like to warmly welcome our principal guest, our dear director, our teachers, our non-teaching staff and, most importantly, their friends.

Today, we say goodbye to our SSC students. As your trip at this school ends, we wish you the very best for your next great adventures. Today allows us to take this day to celebrate all the memories we have made together through the lanes in these classrooms and corridors through so many years.

It seems like yesterday when we were all talking about what our mother is full in our tiffins and if we finish our work and homework or not! I remember thinking that it would be difficult to say goodbye .. and he was right - it is difficult.

But today is not a day to cry, but to celebrate. And that's why __ and __ are here to make these celebrations memorable for all of you, lovely people.

Let us begin this day by remembering our creator. I call on __ to lead us to prayer.

(After the prayer) Thank you __.

We have a day full of fun and fun. So they are all ready ???

The first thing on our list is a dance. Put your hands together while the girls shake a leg in the latest Bollywood numbers.

(After Performance) I know everyone enjoyed performance. Let's give a big round of applause for our friends.

We are going to have a cash prize now. This is for the boys. (Check the list of random prizes.)

To keep the party going we have another dance performance by the boys. Welcome them with a round of applause.

(After the performance) Let's hear some strong applause for our artists. Give them a big round of applause.

Before we continue with our performances, law's do something fun. We have a game planned for all of you. (Explain the rules.)

(After the game) I ask everyone to get settled soon. Now we have a musical sketch made by our friends. So sit back and enjoy.

(After the play) such a brilliant performance, deserve a great round of applause. Thanks guys.

We are going to have a cash prize now. This is for the girls. (Check the list of random prizes.)

Now we have another couple dance performance. We welcome our interpreters with thunder of applause.

I hope everyone enjoyed our performances. But, picture abhi baaki hai doston. We have a very special fashion show organized for all of you. Are you guys ready? Let me hear some noise! DJ hit the music. Fashion show

(Have another game here if there is more)

All good things must end. I consider myself lucky to have met all the lovely people who make saying goodbye difficult! I call __ so that I speak a few words of encouragement and give a farewell message to all of you.

When we say goodbye, we remember that farewells are not forever, nor are they the end. They are simply words to say that we will miss you a lot and that we will remember you with affection. Although we can be separated by time and distance in the short term, nothing will lessen the important role you have and will always play in our lives. We wish you happy adventures, fantastic new friendships, amazing experiences and the journey of your life.

US, __. Your hosts for the day, sign on a cheerful note. Have a wonderful day. Bye.

Now, let's rock this dance floor with our amazing moves as the DJ plays some incredible tracks. Inviting them to the dance floor for the jam session.

Independence Day is an annual national festival in India. It is celebrated on August 15 of each year. India gained its freedom from the British Empire on August 15, 1947. Therefore, this day is very important to the citizens of India. All the Indians will celebrate the 70th anniversary of Independence on August 15, 2016.
Source of inspiration: The independence movement in India was carried on by Indian Freedom Fighters. These freedom fighters had to undergo a hard and severe struggle. This day reminds us of the struggle of the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for their country. It inspires us to love our country. We are the future of our country. And, we must be ready to sacrifice everything for our country. (August 15 short speech)
Celebrate our Freedom: On this day, we celebrate our freedom. We are a free country. Our democratic rights as citizens of India are secured. We also enjoy the fundamental rights guaranteed by our constitution. We are a self-determined democratic country. We have voting rights. We have the right to choose our government. The feeling of freedom and self-confidence fills our heart with unparalleled happiness. However, we must remember that the fragrance of the outdoors we are experiencing is not really free. It is the result of unremitting efforts and countless sacrifices of our compatriots.
Grand Ceremony at Red Fort: A magnificent Independence Day ceremony held every year, at Red Ford in New Delhi, makes every Indian proud of their country. On August 15, 1947, Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first prime minister of India, hoisted the national flag of India. After that, on each Independence Day, the Prime Minister raises the national tricolor flag and gives a speech. The Prime Minister goes to the nation and pays honour and tribute to the known and unknown fighters for the freedom that assured us freedom. The National Anthem of India is sung. Parades of the Indian forces are held. This is a great time for every Indian.

"Long years ago we made a tryst with destiny, and now the time comes when we will redeem our pledge, not wholly or in full measure, but very substantially. At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new, when an age ends and when the soul of a nation, long suppressed, finds utterance .. We end today a period of ill fortune, and India discovers herself again."
- Jawaharlal Nehru (Speech on Indian Independence Day, 1947).

The day when India woke up to freedom back in 1947 was a day of great celebration. A country got rid of her foreign yoke and became a sovereign nation, she celebrated her sovereignty on this day - the triumph of numerous martyred souls. It was a day of fulfillment, it was the day of a new beginning, a birth of a nation.On the stroke of midnight, a country came into life again as the british handed over the goverance of India to the indian leaders.
The long and difficult struggle had borne fruit at last, though the happiness was marred by the fact that the country was divided into India and Pakistan and the violent communal riots had left the countries permanently scarred. That was the price that India paid for her dearly bought freedom.
The british government declared the country independent and left for their own shores. On the 15th of August, 1947, India became completely independent. It was on this historic date that Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, unfurled the Indian tricolor on the ramparts the magnificent Red Fort, symbolically marking the end of the british colonial rule.

"Long years ago we made a tryst with destiny, and now the time comes when we will redeem our pledge, not wholly or in full measure, but very substantially. At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new, when an age ends and when the soul of a nation, long suppressed, finds utterance .. We end today a period of ill fortune, and India discovers herself again."
- Jawaharlal Nehru (Speech on Indian Independence Day, 1947).

The day when India woke up to freedom back in 1947 was a day of great celebration. A country got rid of her foreign yoke and became a sovereign nation, she celebrated her sovereignty on this day - the triumph of numerous martyred souls. It was a day of fulfillment, it was the day of a new beginning, a birth of a nation.On the stroke of midnight, a country came into life again as the british handed over the goverance of India to the indian leaders.
The long and difficult struggle had borne fruit at last, though the happiness was marred by the fact that the country was divided into India and Pakistan and the violent communal riots had left the countries permanently scarred. That was the price that India paid for her dearly bought freedom.
The british government declared the country independent and left for their own shores. On the 15th of August, 1947, India became completely independent. It was on this historic date that Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, unfurled the Indian tricolor on the ramparts the magnificent Red Fort, symbolically marking the end of the british colonial rule.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'd like to make a toast to all the new faces here. New faces that we do not know until now but would like to know. the
Same new
That belonged to us a year ago. The same new faces that, over a short period of time, will no longer be, "NEW" faces. But
Faces that are now for us, and yes "new" faces.
Well, I'm speaking on behalf of all sophomores here. Just a few lines of how we all feel right now. Here I go.
Novelty or novelty has been intriguing and fascinating to man since Neanderthal times. The novelty for us is emotion and
Exuberance, surprise and science, joy and joy, hope and happiness, audacity and buoyancy, positive and passion. But
Men as we all are, the novelty for us also means risk, ignorance, uncertainty, fear, doubt and disturbance.

In the same way, the ancients and the established ones are "familiar and comfortable," "knowing and therefore capable"
Mature and
Reliable "," robust and therefore reliable. "But all this goes with accusations of" stagnation and stagnation, "" outside
Date and
Deactualized "and" the slow and the perplexed. "

What I want to express with all the adjectives I used is that these new faces here, our juniors for next year
Represent us
Same hope and challenge as new players on a cricket team or new twists on a good story. And we, as older people, must
Ripped pile, lots of guys and girls that they could trust and depend on.
Together, we can make a great team. You, a new Ferrari and us, the sparkling black, Ford Model T.
So, I, on behalf of all the "old" faces here, welcome the new faces with open hands, open minds and above all, OPEN HEARTS.

Independence Day Anchoring Speech Script 2016 For School Assembly Students
Posted by Anju Sinha in: 15 August 2016 70th Independence Day 2016
Independence Day Anchoring Speech Script 2016 For School Assembly Students:- Grab The Latest Assembly Speech Script On The 70th Independence Day 2016. On This Golden Day Of Indian History It is More Often That You Will Get This Huge Collection Of Speech Because You Always Need To Know That You Are At The Best Place Related To The 15 August 2016. We Know Very Well That You Are Looking For Independence Day Anchoring Speech Script 2016 For School Assembly Students These Keywords On The Search Engine And So On You Came On This Website. You Also Must Know That You Are At That Website Which is Fully & Truly Dedicated To 70th Independence Day 2016.

Anchoring Speech Script For School Assembly:-

In The 70th Independence Day History Of Slave India Uncovers Everything Because It Is That Precious Day When Our Country Became Free From The Britishers That How Our Precursors And Ancestors Which Has Buckled Down And Endured All The Merciless Conduct Of Britishers. So We Can Not Envision By Staying Here That How Hard The Freedom Was For India From The Britishers Tenent. It Took Penances Of Lives Of Numbers Of Flexibility Contenders And A Very Long While Of Battle From 1857 To 1947. As Indian Warriors In The British Power Had Initially Raised His Voice Against Britishers For The Freedom Of India. So Then Our Country India Became Free From The Britishers. So Thank You And Happy Independence Day 2016..