Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
company in coimbatore for industrial visit for ece

1. An Industrial tour to SHAR Department of Space, Sriharikota, Nellore was arranged in 2008
2. An Industrial visit to ISTRAC [ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network], Bangalore was organized between 30-07-2009 to 04-08-2009. A group of 26 IEE students have visited as a part of this tour.

Places visited:
Mysore
Ooty
Bangalore
i.Visveswaraya Museu

ii.ISTRAC (Peemia Industrial Estate)
3. An Industrial tour to Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Department of Space, Government of India, Thiruvananthapuram, was arranged on 05-07-2010.
4. An Educational tour to North India was organized between 17th 28th June 2011. the industrial visit to North Delhi Power Limited (NDPL), New Delhi was scheduled on 20th & 21st June 2011
The Industrial visit included.
Solar Power Generation Plant on 20-06-2011
Hybrid Power Generation Plant on 21-06-2011

The educational tour included visit to the following places

i. Agra
ii. Delhi
ii. Shimla
iv. Kulu Manali
v. Amritsar

5. An Industrial visit to ISTRAC [ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network], Bangalore was organized between 26-01-2012 to 31-01-2012. A group of 54 IEE students have visited as a part of this tour.

Places visited:

a. Mysore

b.Ooty

c. Bangalore

Visveswaraya Museum
ISTRAC (Peemia Industrial Estate)
6.An educational tour / Industrial visit to Tata power Delhi Distribution Ltd., was organized between 20-01-2013 to 29-01-2013. As a part of Industrial visit, the students also visited places like
Agra Tajmahal, Agra Fort
Delhi Akshardham Temple, India Gate
Shimla Kufri, Snow Point
Manali
Kulu
Amrutsar Golden Temple, Waga Borders, Jalinwaga Bagh
Chandigarh Rock Garden

7.An educational tour / Industrial visit to Atul Industries India Pvt. Ltd, Delhi., was organized between 28-11-2013 to 08-12-2013. As a part of Industrial visit, the students also visited places like
Agra Tajmahal, Agra Fort
Delhi Akshardham Temple, India Gate
Shimla Kufri, Snow Point
Manali
Kulu
Amrutsar Golden Temple, Waga Borders, Jalinwaga Bagh
Chandigarh Rock Garden

I want to know the list of Ece core companies for industrial visit

[-]
Quick Reply