Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUIZ GAME

[attachment=15317]
General Introduction
This 'QUIZ GAME' Project is designed for a question in which you can generate and manage a simple database for questions. The question number is automatically generated by the software and is stored in a binary file by the name 'QUESTION'. This data base is basically used as a MASTER file to be used as a look-up table for information like Quiz Option, SubMenu, either Computer/Mathematics/Science or General and the Return. In this software you can ask for any Menu on the basis of the Menu Question will be asked to the user & the user get 10 sec for answering the question. If the user is correct the he get 10 points on every question. If he is incorrect then he lost the game & game is closed.
ABSTRACT
The sole intention behind the consideration of this Project is to generate and manage a simple database for question.
This project is developed considering QUIZ information keeping context of the customer in mind.
Here, data is stored in a binary file by QUESTION and this database is basically used as MASTER file. Reports are designed on the basis of customer s stay and payments made by the customer.

To get full information or details of QUIZ GAME please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-quiz-game

if you again feel trouble on QUIZ GAME please reply in that page and ask specific fields in QUIZ GAME

i want srs document of mobile quiz game.i really want this document.plz help me.