Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hcl infosystems recruitment and selection pdf

HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company headquartered in Noida, India. It offers services including software consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO). HCL is a $6 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Therefore if you are to appear for HCL off campus drive or HCL on campus drive then here below we have shared the complete HCL Recruitment Process 2016 that will not only help you to get an overview of the HCL Selection Process or HCL Hiring process but will also help you to increase your chances of grabing a job at HCL Technologies Limited. So refer to the below given HCL recruitment process 2016 guide.
The First Process of HCL Recruitment for freshers consists of an Online Test (Usually Conducted by Amcat) that consists of Aptitude, Verbal, Reasoning and Technical questions. You will be given section wise score and you will be shortlisted for further rounds as per the cutoff set by HCL which may vary depending upon situations.
Test Pattern Verbal (Questions 24, Time Limit 30 mins), Aptitude (Questions 25, Time Limit 35 mins), Reasoning (Questions 25, Time Limit 35 mins), Computer Programming (Questions 25, Time Limit 35 mins)
After the Online Test you will be having a Technical Interview Round if you get shortlisted where you be asked questions related to your subject of qualifying degree, work area interest etc.
*So Be Prepared with all the DBMS, OOPS, C,C++, OS, Networking, Software engineering concepts and appear with a nicely designed resume. You can use online resume builder software tools to build a professional resume.
That s it you are almost close to grabbing a job in HCL where your last round is a formal HR Interview where you just need to be confident before the interviewer as here you would be asked questions about your life, family, your background, your strengths or weakness, your hobbies etc.

PROCESS IN HCL INFOSYSTEM
Project Manager gives the requirement to the HR
HR start sourcing and screening of the profile
HR and operational (Technical) round of interview
Selection Process
Releasing or issuing Offer Letter
Joining or onboard of the selected candidate.

RECURITMENT VS SELECTION

The recruitment is the process ofsearching the candidates for employmentand stimulating them to apply for jobs inthe organization

The basic purpose of recruitments is tocreate a talent pool of candidates toenable the selection of best candidatesfor the organization, by attracting moreand more employees to apply in theorganization

Selection involves the series of steps bywhich the candidates are screened forchoosing the most suitable persons forvacant posts.

The basic purpose of selection process isto choose the right candidate to fill thevarious positions in the organization.
RECRUITMENT SELECTION.

HCL Recruitment Process 2016 Selection Process Hiring Process

HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company headquartered in Noida, India. It offers services including software consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO). HCL is a $6 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Therefore if you are to appear for HCL off campus drive or HCL on campus drive then here below we have shared the complete HCL Recruitment Process 2016 that will not only help you to get an overview of the HCL Selection Process or HCL Hiring process but will also help you to increase your chances of grabing a job at HCL Technologies Limited. So refer to the below given HCL recruitment process 2016 guide.

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on hcl infosystems recruitment and selection pdf ..My friend Justin said hcl infosystems recruitment and selection pdf will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

I want the recruitment and selection process in hcl infosystems