Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
synopsis of crime file management system

Crime File System is a system used to report crimes. This project will be done using VB 6.0 as front end, and MS Access as back end. It can used to report crime. This project is mainly useful for police stations. This system will help to manage all the activities in a police station using computers. Currently all the works are done manually, by computerizing all the activities inside a police station can be managed easily and effectively.
System Configuration
Hardware Requirements :
Processor : X86 Compatible processor with 1.7 GHz Clock speed
RAM : 512 MB or more
Hard disk : 20 GB or more
Monitor : VGA/SVGA
Keyboard : 104 Keys
Mouse : 2 buttons/ 3 buttons

Crime File Management System is an application covers complete Case Management System and this project will help them to manage all activities of the police station. In this application we can easily track all the complaint details, criminal details, FIR Details, Charge sheet records, Prisoner records, etc. and it is having some additional features to manage police records, payroll, and attendance for police station.

Scope: This project is helpful in the Automation of Police Station record including Complaints, FIRs, Charge sheets and Police Station Management System.

Hi am sachui would like to get details on synopsis of crime file management system ..My friend shafi said synopsis of crime file management system will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

[-]
Quick Reply