Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
servo motor interfaced with 8085 microprocessor

servo motor interfaced with 8085 microprocessor

8085TRAINER KIT PS-TRAINER-8085 microprocessor trainer kit is proposed to smooth the progress of learning and developing designs of microprocessor from Intel. It has facility to connect PC s 101/104 Keyboard, to enter user programs in Assembly languages. User verifies the programs through LCD or PC. User friendly Firmware confirms facilitating the beginners learns operations of a microprocessor quickly. STEPPER MOTOR A stepper motor is a brushless, synchronous electric motor that converts digital pulses into mechanical shaft rotation. Every revolution of the stepper motor is divided into a discrete number of steps, and the motor must be sent a separate pulse for each step. INTERFACING STEPPER MOTOR Fig. 1 shows how to interface the Stepper Motor to microprocessor. As you can see the stepper motor is connected with Microprocessor output port pins through a ULN2803A array. So when the Microprocessor is giving pulses with particular frequency to ls293A, the motor is rotated in clockwise or anticlockwise.

dear sir/madam..
i'm prabhu.. i want to know "how to interface servo motor with 8085 microprocessor..?"

sir i can know about servo motor interfacing with 8085 .
please permitted me