Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer training form in bhel jhansi

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Founded in 1964, BHEL is the largest manufacturer of power plant equipment in India. The company has been continuously earning profits since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.

BHEL was established in 1964 Heavy Electricals (India) Limited merged with BHEL in 1974. In 1982, it entered power equipment, to reduce its dependence on the energy sector. Developed the ability to produce a variety of electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment for all sectors, including transmission, transportation, oil and gas and other related industries. In 1991, it became a joint-stock company. By the end of 1996, the company had delivered more than 100 Electric Locomotives to Indian Railway and installed 250 Hydro-sets throughout India.

BHEL offers internships to engineering students from diverse disciplines -

1. Electrical
2. Electronics
3. Civil
4. IT / IT
5. Mechanics
6. Metallurgy

sir, I am the student of b.tech 3rd year.I am unable to find the summer training letter 2015. Please send me the page link of training letter..

sir , I am the student of b.tech 3rd year. I am unable to find out the training letter. So please send me the page link of training letter..

sir how can I get the summer training letter..I am the student of b.tech 3rd year