Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote of thanks in kannada language

In short there are two major guidelines for the proposer.
The first is refer to the central message of the speech topics of the lectures or presentations given by the previous public speaker(s). And emphasize only positive statements, ideas and thoughts of the keynote speaker(s). Consider my Sample Vote of Thanks Speech as a frame structure, a speech format outline, and transform the 18 different vote of thanks samples to your occasion.
OPENING STATEMENT
Honorable [name], Respected [name], Mr Chairman, our most valued invited guests, ladies and gentlemen! It's my privilege to have been asked to propose a vote of thanks on this occasion. I, on behalf of [name of the organization of the event], and the entire let me call it fraternity of [field of interest] here together, and on my own behalf extend a very hearty vote of thanks to all speakers for gracing your important work and sharing with us your findings and opinions today!
[applause]
THANK THE SPEAKER VOTE OF THANKS EXAMPLES
A big 'Thank You' to [name speaker], for her/his efforts towards [speech topic]. Refer and respond to just one central idea of the speaker that you found particularly interesting.
If there are more speakers, then consider these vote of thanks examples:
I must mention our deep sense of appreciation for [name speaker], for her/his explanation of [speech topic]. Again refer..
Further, we are greatful to [speaker], for demonstrating her/his [speech topic]. [Refer and respond to..]
I may like to express our sincere thanks to [name], for giving an excellent coverage to [her or his speech topic]. [Refer].
I also wish to express my gratitude to [name], for providing encouragement at [speech topics]. [Refer].
I am also very grateful to [name] for her/his analysis of [point that struck you most].
And, we also would like to acknowledge our gratitude to [name], for exposing her/his theory of [speech topic].
We are all inspired by your great words!
[applause]
THANK THE ORGANIZATION VOTE OF THANKS EXAMPLES
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to place on record our hearty thanks to [name], [function] for the perfect logistic support and guidance she/he has extended to all of us at [occasion].
I also extend my thanks to [name], [function] and also to [name], [function] for their enormous cooperation in the organization of this event.
Vary in language when using these vote of thanks examples.
Well, Mr. Chairman, ladies and gentlemen, an event like this cannot happen overnight. The wheels start rolling weeks ago. It requires planning and a birds eye for details. We have been fortunate enough to be backed by a team of very motivated and dedicated colleagues of [institute, organization] who know their job and are result oriented.
I cannot thank everyone enough for their involvement and their willingness to take on the completion of tasks beyond their comfort zones! Vary on these vote of thank examples till your express motion fits the atmosphere right.
More vote of thanks examples. Think about people who are responsible for:
invitations
technical arrangements
stage setting and lighting
musicians
catering
the press and media contacts
et cetera
in your vote of thanks speeches.
[applause]
FINAL CONCLUDING WORDS
Mr. Chairman, ladies and gentlemen, once again I want to state that we are all most grateful to all speakers on this stage. We thank you for being with us this evening - it s been a great pleasure.
Thank You Very Much!
[applause]
And last but not least: Be brief, clear and sharp, everybody has heard enough, and want to have a drink :-) Succes with chosing the proper vote of thanks examples!
http://public-speaking-advicebusiness-speeches.html

Drinking toasts are often spoken just before the first drink at a function or ceremony.
A drinking toast should be short and often amusing.
Here are some examples of drinking toasts:
"Here's to the perfect girl, I couldn't ask for more. She's deaf 'n dumb, oversexed, and owns a liquor store."
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!"
"Payday came and with it beer." - Rudyard Kipling
"Work is the curse of the drinking class." - Oscar Wilde
"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working." - Dave Barry
"May your wedding night be like a kitchen table.. all legs and no drawers."
"May misfortune follow you the rest of your life, but never catch up."
"Gentlemen, start your livers!"
These drinking toasts will help you to celebrate that special occassion.
Good luck!

Hi am varun , I wanted to give vote of thanks in teacher day celebration so I am requesting u to suggest me how to propose vote of thanks in kana da language

[-]
Quick Reply