Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tisco apprentice 2015 solved question paper

The Tata Steel has just publish the recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentices in the department. Interested candidates as well as aspirants can apply through online to go the official website i.e. tatasteel.com Candidates are requested who want to apply can go to the official website and apply online on or before the last date of the online application. Candidates can go to the same website for the detail notification of the recruitment. This is very good opportunity for those who want to join the department and wait for the recruitment. Candidates can check their qualification or further criteria in the detail notification.

Respected Sir,
I am Kumari Megha, presently taken admission in I Sc 1st Year. With reference to the Advt Published in the daily PRABHAT KHABAR I have applied for Tisco Trade Apprentice, 2016. I will be highly solicit if previous year's question paper as well as answer sheet is made available to me so that I could ascertain some guideline in prepare for the exam. Kindly help me by providing the question paper and answer sheet

Thanking you,
youes' truley

KUMARI MEGHA
DATED: 27.07.2016

[-]
Quick Reply