Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring speech for technical event

Welcome ceremony:
To start the welcome ceremony first wish to all the present audience according to time i.e. Good morning/ good afternoon/ good evening to all of you;
On the behalf of the .Organisation .Name .. I First Anchor Name & I Second Anchor Name (If two anchors are present) welcome our chief guest, guest of honour, principal & other guests (guest will be decided by the management), students and participants.
Today is a very great day that our Origination Name celebrating his time period Annual day.
Friends we are living in that country on which we remember our God before starting any good work. Now I invite our chief guest, guest of honour & all the other dignitaries present on the stage for lighting the lamp in front of MA SARASWATI .
[Now the entire guest will move for lighting the lamp]
We are also inviting girls for singing Saraswati Vandana .
Now girls will start singing the saraswati songs.
After finishing this event say thank you sir & madam OR thank s to all of you
Now it s time to welcome your all guests which you can call one by one person from your organisation & they will welcome your all guests by giving flowers or any things which the management provide.
Guest Speech:
In this section you can call to your every guest one by one & they will express their views about motivating the students. After every guest speech you will say thank you sir/madam & also say 2-3 lines which he/she told in there speech.
Cultural Events:
Now that moment has come for which the students are waiting . yes.. the cultural event time.
Now both anchors will start there anchoring by speaking one line/paragraph each other.
The following events can be decided by your management team.
Solo dance
Singing
Poem
Group dance
Play
Jocking
Drama
Fashion show
Many more other events
Anchor-1: So friends are you ready for enjoying
Anchor-2: yes for long time our friends are waiting to know about our today events
Anchor-1: so let s tell all what will happen
Anchor-2: yes sure why not
Anchor-1: friends today you will enjoy stage breaking performance.
Anchor-2: Say first Anchor name let s call our first participant name
Anchor-1: yes why not ..
Anchor-2: so gyzz our today 1st performance is solo dance & this performance is given by .candidate name ..
after performance
Anchor-1: waoo what s stage braking performance
Anchor-2: yes audience did you enjoy
!! Now both anchors can discuss for the next performance & this will be continue till the events will not come in the end. The first thing anchors should keep in mind that audience will not be bored.
Note: anchors discussion should be related to the coming performance for this anchor can look the performance before one day at the final preparation & script can be prepared by both anchors.
Anchors can be changed after 5-7 performances if events are more.
Principal Speech:
Now anchors will call to principal sir/madam for giving the motivational speech & reading whole organisation successful speech.
After this 1-2 cultural programs should be continuing.
Announcement of winners:
In this section anchors will announce the name of the winners in the different activities.
Anchor-1: in dance 1st prize goes to candidate/group name
Anchor-2: and 2nd prize goes to candidate/group name
Anchor-1: in singing 1st prize winner is candidate/group name
Anchor-2: and 2nd prize winner is candidate/group name
Prize distributions:
First honour your all guests & judges
Friends now it s time to honour the winners of the different activities. We request chief guest, guest of honour, principal sir/madam & all the dignitaries please come on stage & honour our winners.
@@At this ceremony slow music can be played@@
A warm thank you speech:
After the prize distribution ceremony anchors will call to the event head/dean/HOD/convenor for giving a warm thank you to the guest, participants, faculty & students.
on the last time anchors will say thank you to everyone & this function end can be done by a group dance/bhangra etc. Whichever management decide it.

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman!
The galaxy of intellectuals, your Excellency, invited guests, teachers and my dear friends how different is this morning. Indeed very wonderful.. the vibes around tell a beautiful tale, which is truly unforgettable.
Dear audience, you will yourself discover as the colours of this event embellish us all together.
Well, I MUSTISIN MOHIDIN shall be your host for the day..It s my great pleasure and the first and foremost duty On behalf of the Director, Teaching Staff and Students of SAFRON INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. We warmly welcome you all to this beautiful program.. I assure you that this program shall be full of exuberance and excitement, and will create some beautiful memories for us all it is rightly said Days are not lost when memories are created .

We fell honored to have with us..1..2 .. . .. 3 .. (Mention the names of special guests and a brief introduction)
Without taking much of your time, permit us to start the programme. Ladies and Gentlemen do you feel some turbulence around here? Yes, I do the heart beats have gone up and everyone is eager to sink into the depth of music, songs, lights and joy.

Well, here you are. Today, we will have rainbow of programs to entertain ourselves with the enthralling performances of our participants.
ACHHA HAI DIL KE SATH RAHE PAASBAAN E AQL
LAIKIN ISE KABHI TU TANHA BHI CHHOD DE.
So may I request Mr Feroz Ahmed, Honourable Director of SAFRON INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY .to say a few words to kick off the event. Kindly give him a warm welcome.
(Aftr sirs speech): Thank you so much sir .We are really fortunate to have your guidance and support with us. Without you all this would not have been possible.

Program-1 Now HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR the first performance. Yes.. Zeeshan is going to draw the strings of our hearts and add his soothing voice to cherish our souls by chanting a beautiful song.
Tere Husn Ko Parde Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai Ghalib
Kon Hosh Mein Rehta Hai Tujhe Dekhne K Baad..
Please put your hands together to welcome our first performer Zeeshaan to sing a song..

I wanted the latest type of anchoring speeches for college technical events. could you please help me?
could you please help me for the script for anchoring of technical events of college level?

I have to an our a technical event tomorrow(27dec2015) so what schoud I do to gather the attention of round and hold the attention also I have to take care that the event does not become boring

require the anchoring script for national techniclal event held in engineering college

Plz give me the script for anchoring in technical events which is there in our college