Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
data flow diagram for balancing the tradeoff between query delay and data availabili

hai sir i need a data flow diagram,software description,applications, over all architecture that should contain four moduls to explain,four modules architecture,codings to execute,screenshots,viva questions,documention,
this are all materials for "BALANCING TRADE OFF BETWEEN QUERY DELAY AND DATA AVAILABLITY IN MANETS"IN NS2.PLS SENT all materials to [email protected] u.

hai sir i need a data flow diagram,software description,applications, over all architecture that should contain four moduls to explain,four modules architecture,codings to execute,screenshots,viva questions,documention,
this are all materials for "BALANCING TRADE OFF BETWEEN QUERY DELAY AND DATA AVAILABLITY IN MANETS"IN NS2.PLS SENT ME IN MY MAIL [email protected]

this are all materials for "BALANCING TRADE OFF BETWEEN QUERY DELAY AND DATA AVAILABLITY IN MANETS"IN NS2.PLS SENT ME