Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
self-protection in a clustered distributed system

Abstract Self-protection refers to the ability for a system to detect illegal behaviors and to fight-back intrusions with counter-measures. This article presents the design, the implementation, and the evaluation of a self-protected system which targets clustered distributed applications. Our approach is based on the structural knowledge of the cluster and of the distributed applications. This knowledge allows to detect known and unknown attacks if an illegal communication channel is used. The current prototype is a self-protected JEE infrastructure (Java 2 Enterprise Edition) with firewall-based intrusion detection. Our prototype induces low-performance penalty for applications.
projects9.com
Phone : +91-9618855666
+91-8008855666
Email : [email protected]

thank you for your reply sir but i did not get any ppt or full report.. i got only the abstract so please kindly send me the ppt as soon sa possible..
thank you..but i didn't find any ppt or report.. only abstract is available.. so please kindly send me the ppt and report as soon as possible please..

hello. I am deepika studing 8th sem BE cse.. i have seminar on the topic self protection in a clustered distributed system.. please i kindly request to send me the ppt and full report of the topic soon.. I found only the abstract.. i have seminar on this week..

to get information about the topic Self-Protection in a Clustered Distributed System full report ppt and related topic refer the page link bellow
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-self-...ted-system

to get information about the topic Self-Protection in a Clustered Distributed System full report ppt and related topic refer the page link bellow
http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-self-...ted-system

hi.. i have a seminar on this topic on 23rd of feb 2012.. so please i kindly request you to send me the ppt and full report of the topic self protection in a clusterd distributed system soon please..

topic is very niceSmile ple send me the ppt and report for the topic ple its urgent..! thank you..

plz send me the ppt and report for the topic soon plz its urgent..