Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
t2 click abp in photo upload

(04-23-2013, 07:28 AM)Guest Wrote: how can i confirm whether my photo has properly reached your inbox or not?..i forgot to include my details in the first e mail that i sent you..so i forwarded the same e email again with my details included..shall there be any problem with that anyhow?

how can i confirm whether my e mail(with the photo included) has properly reached your inbox or not?..i forgot to give my own details in the first e mail that i sent you..so i forwarded the same message with my details included again..shall there be any problem with that anyhow?

how can i confirm whether my photo has properly reached your inbox or not?..i forgot to include my details in the first e mail that i sent you..so i forwarded the same e email again with my details included..shall there be any problem with that anyhow?

(06-11-2013, 05:51 AM)Guest Wrote: can i upload photos directly from my computer?

[attachment=974]Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.

Dear Sir,
I want to upload the theme photo,pl. guide me prpoerly

Regards,
DEBASISH PAL

Hi, I am sourav mistry from basirhat. I like photography. So kindly except my thinking.

How can I upload my photos to [email protected] can you send me the details. [/i]

how to send my picture to t2 click for this months topic "my pet"?

how to upload the picture of this month's topic "my pet"?