Heat exchanger and Hydro and Turbo generator
Switchgears
Control gears
Capacitors
Rectifiers
Oil drilling
Diesel generators

Procedure to apply:
You first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute. A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL in the month of February.

Fee of internship:
Fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training

To apply for training program in BHEL, you should follow below given conditions:

1. Go through the official website of BHEL for all the information regarding selection and application procedure.

2. Before applying online, one could go through the General Instruction and How to apply sections, and take a print out of sample online application form and read it carefully.

3. Fill up the application form and submit it online

4. BHEL will inform you about the date of written test and venue though an email or post

Selection Procedure:

1. You will need to appear for written examination conducted by BHEL

2. Written test will be of objective type, wherein 70% of weight age is assigned for the technical subjects and 30% for the aptitude

3. A list of students who cleared the written test is prepared, and the selected candidates are called for the interview.

4. Final selection list is made by assigning a weight age of 75% for written test marks and 25% for interview marks.

5. You are called for interview in 1:3 ratios.

6. Candidates of SC/ OBC/ST category, who are not selected for the interview, will be regrouped for further consideration with their categories respectively.

7. Selected candidates are required to work wherever they are initially posted for a period of four years after training unless transferred by the company.

Eligibility:

Educational qualification:
Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics

Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

Age limit:
Age should not be more than 27 years

Contact details:
BHEL
Ramachandrapuram-Bhel Township
Telangana

I am Rajesh Singh studying B.Tech 4th semester in the stream of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) from J.K Institute of Applied Physics and technology affiliated to AICTE in University of Allahabad, Allahabad.

First preference: I am looking for an internship from a reputed government institute like BHEL, BSNL, DRDO, HAL etc in hyderabad or Allahabad.

In the second preference: I would also like to get a internship from the known corporate companies like HCL, HP, or any renowned software organisation like GOOGLE, MICROSOFT or any well known company.

I request you to find me a internship of my choice and contact me with all the details at

Rajesh Singh

E Mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +917408588699

Address:
Dr.S radhakrishnan hostel,
Old Katra,
University of allahabad,
allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh,

hello sir/ma'am

Am T. sandeep student of mechanical engineering 3rd year ( jntuk ) .Am interested in doing summer internship for 2-months in bhel hyderabad in Gas Turbine Side if any possibility kindly let me know through my mail id: [email protected] or can contact me on-7396865153

could you please tell me the following procedure for getting an internship opportunity for me and my friends . This internship certificate is so helpful to my core job interview.
thanking you,

your's sincerely,
t. sandeep.
id: [email protected].

Respected sir,
I am Ravali, studying B.TECH 2 nd year in KITS.I m intersted to to do internship in your industry in order aware of practical application of my theoretical knowledge.
I kindly request you to send me when should i apply for the internship.I am thinking to complete this within this summer as college begins as soon after summer.

Respected sir,
I am ARJUN KUMAR .K studing b-tech 3rd year MECHANICAL branch from CMRIT college. I want attend the intership because practical is different therotical is different ,so get knowledge on turbines how they manufacture in there industry.
requesting to inform when they release notification to join intership.

sir i am a b.tech 2nd yr student of mechanical engg in iit patna,i want to do summer internship in bhel.so, i request u sir to help me out by informing me about the full procedure on my email id which is
[email protected]
i will be thankful to you.

ujjwal kant niraj

sir ! I am pursuing B.tech final year with branch electronics and communication i would like to know about the internship details of bhel hyderabad in the month of july and august 2015 .

to get information about the topic "bhel hyderabad" related topic refer the page link bellow

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-b-h-e-l-haridwar

sir iam am searching for summer internships in 2015 at bhel kindly please give information

i just want to know how & when to apply for bhel summer internships.
please do reply