Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embedded based night vision robotic vehicle with wireless camera for remote surveill

Respected sir,
I am nagaraj raikar,a final year diploma student studying in k.h.k.i.e.dharwad.i am interested in doing the project on robotics which is useful for military applications and more ever for the need of world.i am aiming in this project because to develop our country more easter than other advanced countries.so I kindly request you sir for seminar details of this project.
Thank youRespected sir,
I am nagaraj raikar,a final year diploma student studying in k.h.k.i.e.dharwad.i am interested in doing the project on robotics which is useful for military applications and more ever for the need of world.i am aiming in this project because to develop our country more easter than other advanced countries.so I kindly request you sir for seminar details of this project.
Thank you

to get information about the topic Embedded based night vision robotic vehicle with wireless camera for remote surveillance full report ppt and related topic refer the page link bellow

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-smart...rveillance