• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tamil news reader job vacancy chennai

!

100% , ,

!
!
!

Welcome to Dsl Medias, Tamil TV and Radio News Training Centre

We are now the most popular short courses provider within the Chennai, we offer real value at an affordable price. Our mission Statement is to 'encourage all individuals who have a desire to experience the broadcast and media industry ' . In summary we are an institution dedicated keenly to help individuals to express, create and achieve their freedom in the media subjects they would like to pursue.
Tamil News Presenter Trainer Seema David has amazing approaching into TV News presenting, Training and much teaching experience. Your Tutors are the very best in the business and are very passionate about helping you understand more about 'who you are' and the 'direction' you need to follow to reach your dreams. Helping you is our first priority and making you feel relaxed and happy is also the foundation to our success.

Dsl Medias can help you achieve success in the Media, Film and Television industry. Become a News Readers, Documentary Maker, Voice Artist, Radio News Reader and much more..

by
Managing Director
99529 33391, 91766 33391
[email protected]
[email protected]

I am a diploma holder and I am interested to work in polymer channel as a news reader and this is my number 9740959218

[-]
Quick Reply