Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one to many communication in casp lab

Competence to be developed in learners:
I.To present orally any topic of the student s interest to the rest of the class without theassistance of media or any other aid (only talk) for at least 3 minutes creating interest in thelisteners and sustaining the interest with a meaningful conclusion.II.To prepare a study report on any product/service in comparison with another one that iscomparable from technical specification, performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction.II.To present with the aid of slides (6 to 10) about the study conducted above to the rest of theclass in about 10 minutes with the use of print for information and slides for graphs, pictures, images, video and animations.
Note to teachers:

A teacher may guide only 6 to a maximum of ten students per year. This is to ensureactive participation of each learner.

All 96 hours need NOT be contact hours by the teacher. Students may be encouraged todo activities on their own with peer group to ensure higher level of participation.

There are ten different tasks to be completed in the course of 96 hours. On completion of each task, record the result and the marks along with the initials of the learner for futurereference, inspection and evaluation.

A few activities are suggested under each task. Teachers can improvise on the list and addmore activities as they progress from one batch to another.

Students should not be compared with each other; instead they must be compared to thestandards given against each task.

The standard suggested is minimum requirement, learners may excel. The services of those who excel may be utilised to guide other learners to reach the suggested minimum.

The tasks 8, 9 and 10 may be evaluated in the presence of the total group so that learnersget the benefit of knowing the inferences made by others and even their presentation style.
Details of tasks to be completed:
(one group consists of maximum 6 nos.)
Task 1
Communication skills: - One to one personal communication. 6 hrs. 5 marks.Practice in pairs through role play
Suggested activities
:1.Telephonic conversation of a customer and a supplier.2.An apartment project person and a customer.3.Negotiation between an architect and a technical representative of a construction unit.4.Conversation between quality inspectors from the bulk buyer and the supervisor regarding the maintenance of quality of products.
Standards to be met
:

Given a telephone number, a student must be able to call and gather informationfrom the person, sustaining the conversation for about 3 min using proper etiquettes and report on the enquiry made about the product or service. [e.g., call atoll free number to ask details about a product or service]

Given a situation, a student must be able to talk to a person face to face insimulation, gather information about a product, discuss about it and also negotiatewith him in the specified time (here, time can be specified by the teacher as per theneed).

One-to-many may refer to:

Fat link, a one-to-many page link in hypertext
Multivalued function, a one-to-many function in mathematics
One-to-many (data model), a type of relationship and cardinality in systems analysis
Point-to-multipoint communication, communication which has a one-to-many relationship.

The many-to-many communication paradigm[1] is one of three major Internet computing paradigms, characterized by multiple users contributing and receiving information, with the information elements often interlinked across different websites. Developments such as file sharing, blogs, Wikis, and tagging are media forms that reflect this paradigm; these contrast with both the one-to-one (characterized by e-mail, FTP, and Telnet) and one-to-many (characterized by websites) paradigms.

With the evolution to the full "many-to-many" computing paradigm, people can input and receive information to and from the Internet; they will be able to connect and communicate dynamically within a flexibly formed scope; there will be no artificial boundary between information and communication tools, and the definition of "many" will go well beyond people to include entities such as organizations, products, processes, events, and concepts.

Abstract

In one-to-one communication only one individual communicates with another. One-to-many communication refers to a communicative act in which only one special person is entitled to be the sender and is allowed to publish information. In many-to-many communication, however, each participating person can post messages and each person can receive messages. Consequently, a sender does not know who the recipients are (high anonymity) and the recipients do not know who the sender of a message is (low identifiability). This is completely different from one-to-one or from one-to-many communication situations in which participants behavior can be clearly identified.

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on one to many communication in casp lab ..My friend Justin said one to many communication in casp lab will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

Hi l'm sumant i would like to get details on one to many communication in casp lab ..My friend Justin said one to many communication in casp lab will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in thecollege/school .. and now am doing..i need help on ..etc

[-]
Quick Reply