Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download pdf invisble broken wire detector

Invisible The broken wire detector is an instrument, very useful in these circumstances, since it can easily detect the location of the internal lace without contact and physical disturbance. When it detects the breakage of the defective cable, the LED of the instrument turns off. The location of the fault and the broken section of wire can be easily replaced.

The broken invisible wire detector circuit is a simple circuit that is built using a hexadecimal CMOS IC inverter CD4069. This IC has six inverters that is not gate. Of these six inverters, the N3 and N4 gates are used as a pulse generator that oscillates around 1000 Hz in the audio range. The frequency is determined by the timer Components comprising the resistors R3 and R4 and the capacitor C1. Gates N1 and N2 are used to detect the presence of a 230 V AC field around the live wire and a weak AC voltage from the buffer collected from the test probe. The voltage at the output pin 10 of the gate N2 may permit or inhibit the oscillator circuit. When the test probe is remote from any high voltage AC field, the output pin 10 of the N2 gate remains low. As a result, diode D3 drives and inhibits the oscillator of the oscillator circuit. Simultaneously, the output of the gate N3 in the pin 6 goes "low" to cut the transistor T1. As a result, LED1 turns off. When the test probe was collected from the test probe. The voltage at the output pin 10 of the gate N2 may permit or inhibit the oscillator circuit. When the test probe is remote from any high voltage AC field, the output pin 10 of the N2 gate remains low. As a result, diode D3 drives and inhibits the oscillator of the oscillator circuit. Simultaneously, the output of the gate N3 in the pin 6 goes "low" to cut the transistor T1.

I want that pdf because we are also doing this project so please gave me the downloadable file

I wanted that pdf file bcoz we are also doing that project in our college

[-]
Quick Reply