Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nemmadi karnataka gov in online caste certification html

nemmadi karnataka gov in online caste certification html

Information center of the Central Government, the State Government provides this service.
Many services are provided at a fast pace.

Services are-

1. Letter of pahani
2. proof of income and caste

3. registration of birth and death certificates back

4. vraddha pensions

5. type of pension

6. vidhyut and other bills is. ..

More .. .. .. .. ..
It is the best of all services padedukollabahudu of ..
The name of the Web site:
http://nemmadi.karnataka.gov
Below is a selection of some of the information provided on this site, copy to ..

services
1. RTC Bhoomi
The Government of Karnataka has been a pioneer in bringing information technology to ease the lives of urban and rural residents. Among the various projects, project Bhoomi is a consummate example of how an application can use the computerized villagers. Under this programme, 200 rupees land record 70 lakh farmers living in villages of Karnataka 30000 were computerized.

Rural telecentres are key to decentralisation programme Bhoomi, allowing a citizen to obtain a copy of their land records (RTC) in his village without the need to travel to faraway Office Taluka. It will also be possible to apply for a mutation in the the village of telecentres.

Data replicating in the Taluka of Bhoomi SDC on a daily basis. the village of telecentre gets write access to B'umi from SDC. villager may apply to the village community telecentre to copy its RTC. telecentre Village access to the RTC database is stored in the SDC via the RTC on the popular application, download and print the RTC for rural inhabitants. other services Bhoomi, which is delivered from the village of telecentre is an extract of the mutation. In the coming days it will also be able to submit its application for mutations due to inheritance or section of the rural telecentres
2. Rural digital services (RDS)

Rural digital services (RDS) includes delivery of services to the Department of revenue Taluk to the citizen. These services include the delivery of various types of income and caste certificates, registration of birth and death, delivery by birth and death certificates, and the application of social security schemes as old-age pension, widow's pension, etc. in the future services of another Division, as social welfare, women and child development, etc. will also be added to the RDS.

3. ESCOM Electricity Bill Collection

In Karnataka, there are currently five ESCOM (electric company) in operation-
BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity Supply Company), HESCOM (Hubli electricity supply Company), Gescom (Gulbarga electricity supply Company), MESCOM (Mangalore electricity supply company). ESCOM (Chamundeshwari electricity supply company). It is speculated that the collection of payments for electricity bills of rural citizens through the network of telecentres. At present, the Government of Karnataka has been a pilot for collection of electricity bills of rural citizens in the two telecentres, located in the Anekal Taluk of Bangalore urban district and three telecentres in Davangere. Based on the ongoing efforts of computerization and the same service in different ESCOM would be expanded throughout the State and delivered through 800 telecentres.

telecentre Village

The village centre is the main channel for citizens ' requests and delivery of certificates of citizenship. As indicated below, in the case of the citizen makes a request to the certificate that has been issued previously, and that the certificate is still valid, then the request can be fulfilled without a prescription.
Application of RDS in rural telecentre is a thick application that typically uses online connection to write directly to a central database, but has the ability towork in offline mode when the connection is not present.

Signatureless documents

The State Government of Karnataka in framing rules in accordance with the law the IT 2000, to provide a legal basis for extradition of signatureless documents

RTC Signatureless
MBM goes to the signature fewer documents and RTC provided with both Office and Taluka Telecentre village will not contain any signature. It is, therefore, significantly reduce the dependence on the village accountant for signing the RTC in a rural telecentre. This will be achieved by the use of PKI enabled B'umi. Each official income participation in treatment of COLORECTAL CANCER will sign any changes in RTC records using his digital certificate and private key.
Besides a whole lot of already existing RTC will also be signed using the private key of the designated official income. It is a process that meets the law of 2000, IT will enable the RTC with 2D bar codes at the RTC and eliminate the need for a physical signature of the Village accountant in form of COLORECTAL CANCER. 2D bar code will have a built-in digital signature RTC.

Signatureless RDS Certificate

The Government goes to the signature, fewer documents and witnesses

SC/ST Certificates

1. What documents are required ?
Completed application form duly self attested.
AADHAR No is not compulsory. if AADHAR No. is not available, provide any one with identity proof PAN / PASSPORT / Driving Licence / Voters Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with the Name of the Applicant.
The photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. The Photograph of the applicant should match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAAR.
A copy of SC/ST certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side.
Self declaration in case of SC/ST certificate issued from outside Delhi in prescribed Performa rate (Self declaration from the major if the children are below the 18 years.)
No Affidavit is required to be furnished by the applicants who append copy of SC Certificate of their father side issued from Delhi State.
Where no SC/ST certificate has been issued to any member of applicant's family, in that case, two government servants should certify that the Applicant is permanently known to them and he belongs to the caste (name the cast) which is SC/ST, alongwith the attested copies of their identity cards.
In case of married women, the local enquiry is conducted at the place of resedence prior to marriage as well as the place of residence after marriage.
Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate, School certificate or passport)

Note :
(i) All documents need not to be attested
(ii) All documents can be self attested .

To get full information or details of nemmadi karnataka gov in online caste certification html please have a look on the pages

http://colleged.info/find-http-nemmadi-k...ation-html

if you again feel trouble on nemmadi karnataka gov in online caste certification html please reply in that page and ask specific fields in nemmadi karnataka gov in online caste certification html

(10-29-2013, 03:10 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Guest Thinking to Register RE: nemmadi karnataka gov in online caste certification html I want to veiw my caste certificate no.N103547074 in english language.

(08-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Guest Wrote: I want to check the authenticity of the caste certificate no N 100953952. I need to show this to the collectors office in Mumbai. in the web site nemadi.karnataka.govonline_certification. How do I go about this?

Regards
Chandrakant KOtian

Hi Sir i am jinendra sadashiv ugare.before 17 month i applyed for income & caste.residential certificate.
than i got residential certificate.still i am waiting for income&caste certificate.
rds request id:chi05113100008
no.rccr/chikodi/77/2012-2013
so please do the needful for me.
[email protected]

I have income certificate which has number RD003833201618. It's validity will expire on 2018. But now in online scholarship this certificate number has no value. I mean computer is showing this certificate number is incorrect. So please solve this problem by verified this number and certificate.

I want to check the authenticity of the caste certificate no N 100953952. I need to show this to the collectors office in Mumbai. in the web site nemadi.karnataka.govonline_certification. How do I go about this?

Regards
Chandrakant Kotian
[email protected]

I want verify my income & caste certificate validity period.my certificate no N123271332
(07-15-2015, 04:13 PM)Guest Wrote: I want verify my income & caste certificate validity period.my certificate no N123271332

I want to check the authenticity of the caste certificate no N 100953952. I need to show this to the collectors office in Mumbai. in the web site nemadi.karnataka.govonline_certification. How do I go about this?

Regards
Chandrakant KOtian