Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
base paper for control and track android mobile using sms commands

Have you lost Your Android ? or If it has stolen by someone, Use this Android Phone locator Apps to track it. The best thing about Android is, it has millions of apps in the Google Play Store. You can find apps for any purposes in Android market. Here, We have found the best 5 Anti-theft Apps that will track your Stolen Android.

Use that apps to get back your Android Mobile or at least delete your personal and sensitive information in your missed mobile.

What s the most interesting things about these apps?

In this Android Phone tracking apps list, only some of them can be installed after your phone is stolen or lost. Other than these, remaining apps can be installed your phone directly for the best to secure your phone.

Cerberus anti theft is the pretty cool tracking app that has all the features remote messages, remote alarm trigger, remote lock, remotely wipe SD Card and alerts of SIM change. Only free trial for one week, then you can buy a lifetime license for a small price (2.99 ) from within the application. The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages.

It has three ways to protect your device:

Remote control through the website cerberusapp.com
Remote control via text messages
SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card

I want to hack gmail.Please tell me.I want to know about this.Thank you so so much.