Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wireless chatting system using rf communication pdf

Hi am Sowmya,I would like to get deatils on wireless chatting system using RF Communication pdf. I want to gain some knowledge so that i can choose this as my area of interest and work on it.

(09-28-2016, 02:02 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi am Sowmya,I would like to get detaiBls on wireless chatting system using RF Communication pdf. I want to gain some knowledge so that i can choose this as my area of interest and work on it.

(09-28-2016, 02:02 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi am Sowmya,I would like to get details on wireless chatting system using RF Communication pdf. I want to gain some knowledge so that i can choose this as my area of interest and work on it.

(09-28-2016, 02:02 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi am Sowmya,I would like to get details on wireless chatting system using RF Communication pdf. I want to gain some knowledge so that i can choose this as my area of interest and work on it.

In WIRELESS CHATTING USING RF project we are sending a message to the RF receiver through RF transmitter using SMS keypad. The use of SMS keypad is to create a message which is to be transmitted from the RF transmitter to the RF receiver.

We are generating a message using SMS keypad which is to be send messages with the help of Microcontroller. As soon as the RF transmitter transmits messages they are displayed on LCD screen. A 433MHZ frequency carrier signal is generated by RF transmitter which is send using antenna.

[-]
Quick Reply