Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advantages and disadvantages of emospark

EmoSPARK is an artificial intelligence console created in London, UK by Patrick Levy-Rosenthal. The device uses facial recognition and language analysis to assess human emotion and transmit emotionally sensitive content. The console measures 90 mm x 90 mm x 90 mm and is cube-shaped. It operates in an "Emotional Processing Unit", a microchip that allows the system to create emotional profile graphics of its environment. The emotional processing unit is a patent pending technology that is said to create emotional responses synthesized in machines. EmoSPARK was funded through an IndieGogo campaign aimed at raising $ 200,000.

Product description

EmoSPARK was created by French inventor Patrick Levy-Rosenthal as an emotionally intelligent artificial living unit for the home that can interact with people. It is powered by Android and can communicate with users via the input written from a computer, tablet, smart phone or TV, as well as through spoken commands.
Through the smartphone interface, it is able to measure a person's emotions and is reported to have a conversational library of over 2 million phrases. Face tracking technology identifies users likes and dislikes categorizing their emotional responses to stimuli such as videos and music. The device has an emotional spectrum that consists of eight emotions that are surprise, sadness, joy, confidence, fear, disgust, anger and anticipation.
EmoSPARK monitors a person's facial expressions and emotions through images from an external camera that are then processed through an emotional text analysis and content analysis.

I am engg student. I would like to know the advantages and disadvantags of emo spark

PLZ GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE OF EMOSPARK