Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
computer dca course book in hindi free download

DCA Course Details Diploma in Computer Application

DCACourseDetails
DCA Course Details: Diploma in Computer Applications acronym is DCA. The persons who are good at maths and interested in computer technology can go on to Diploma in Computer Application. This course gives the overlay of computer applications. There is demand for skilled person for handling Computer Applications.

Diploma in Computer Application Eligibility

The eligibility for diploma in computer application course is 10+2. It is the diploma course which can be done after completing the intermediate. It can be varied from 6 months to 1 year. There is no minimum limit of percentage in 10+2 for pursuing DCA Course.

DCA Course Details from IGNOU

There are many institutions which are offering this course with IGNOU certification. One can find the IGNOU certified institutes on the official website.

Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Syllabus

DCA Course Syllabus for 1 year varies from college to college. But now we are displaying the commonly followed topics.

Internet Basics
Basics Computer Skills
PC Troubleshooting
PC Assembly
MS Office Applications
E-Business
ERP Basics
Diploma in Computer Application Course Material

DCA course material varies with institution. So, we cannot display the course material for all the institutions all over India. The materials can be downloaded from the respective institution s official websites.

DCA Course Fee

The fee structure varies with universities, so you can know the fee structure from the institutional official website.

Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA) Through Distance Mode
Eligibility Criterion
Passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from recognized board or university

Duration
One (01) Year

Key Ingredients
It s a one year programme which stresses on both software and Hardware knowledge of computer. The Diploma in computer application programme is drafted by keeping the market need in mind. It s a short term course which fulfills the requirement of computer professional. As all we know in today s life style computer is life of every human being. So, by keeping in mind this short term diploma specially design for our needs, so students can earn money by making Computer as their profession.

We provide door step service to our students. So that no need take any kind of tension in mind we will take all the tensions related to their course.

We help the students by providing them assignments of Diploma in computer application programme. After doing Diploma in computer application programme from our institute, we help the student for getting best job related to Diploma in computer application programme.

For fees details, syllabus and other related about distance Diploma in Computer Applications information, contact us today!

reference;
http://indiamartvisiontech-computer-academy/diploma-courses.html

Diploma in Computer Application Eligibility

The eligibility for diploma in computer application course is 10+2. It is the diploma course which can be done after completing the intermediate. It can be varied from 6 months to 1 year. There is no minimum limit of percentage in 10+2 for pursuing DCA Course.

DCA Course Details from IGNOU

There are many institutions which are offering this course with IGNOU certification. One can find the IGNOU certified institutes on the official website.

Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Syllabus

DCA Course Syllabus for 1 year varies from college to college. But now we are displaying the commonly followed topics.

Internet Basics
Basics Computer Skills
PC Troubleshooting
PC Assembly
MS Office Applications
E-Business
ERP Basics
Diploma in Computer Application Course Material

DCA course material varies with institution. So, we cannot display the course material for all the institutions all over India. The materials can be downloaded from the respective institution s official websites.

DCA Course Fee

The fee structure varies with universities, so you can know the fee structure from the institutional official website.

SIMILAR ARTICLES

Diploma in Computer Application: D.C.A.

Product details
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: BPB Publications (30 September 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 8183333109
ISBN-13: 978-8183333108
Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 18 x 1.6 cm
Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #77,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#4048 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media
#18022 in Books > Reference

Diploma in Computer Application - Syllabus for Six Months

1st. Semester

Fundamentals

Data & Information, Computer Architecture , CPU & Memory Organization, History of Computer, Generation of Computer, I/O Devices, Number System, Logic Gates, LAN System.
Operating System
DOS , Windows
MS Office
Word
Excel
Power Point
Access
Tally
Account Fundamentals
Manual Accounts
Computer Accounting
Internet & HTML
Fundamental, Browsing, Creating E-mail Account, Sending/Receiving E-mail etc.
2nd Semester
DTP
Page Maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop
Programming Languages
VB
C, C++

computer dca course book in hindi free download

Information Technology has been a major area of innovation in recent years. This is due to the growth of computers and computer aided systems of information processing and retrieval. The impact of these developments on business management is reflected in growing demand for computer professionals with a sound understanding of basic computer applications in business covering key programming languages, data base management, systems analysis, computer software development in specific applications such as studies, financial management and long range planning. The course bridges the gap between theory and practice, knowledge and applications and helps the student to keep abreast of recent developments in Computer Applications. It also provides students the basics of computers and makes students proficient in Operating Systems, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Access Database and Internet Operations and Programming in the most popular and user friendly Visual Basic.

To get full information or details of computer dca course book in hindi free download please have a look on the pages

http://microcomputersagar.blogspotp/dca-...notes.html

if you again feel trouble on computer dca course book in hindi free download please reply in that page and ask specific fields in computer dca course book in hindi free download

hi am chandan i would like get detail on computer dca course book in hindi free download my friend said computer dca course book in hindi free download will be available here and now i am living at chuan and i last studied in the collage/school chuan jamui and now doin agriclture i need help on .

please sr send me .imale [email protected]

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on computer dca course book in hindi free download ..My friend Justin said computer dca course book in hindi free download will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

Diploma in Computer Application: D.C.A.
155.00 - Amazon India

To get data about it please visit the given page link :
http://amazonDiploma-Computer-Application-D-C/dp/8183333109?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=28b11d90-81eb-4fbb-8a04-a76d3b9c44e3

i m downloading dca notes for self study
i m downloading dca notes for self study