Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch Screen Based College Information Provider

Hello..This is Gunjan P. Pandya studying in last year B.E. Electronics and Communication in Vadodara. I have thought of making a project based on touch screen and microcontroller that would be able to provide all the information related to a college or any institute.

The brief idea is that if a person touches on the screen than he would be able to see a list of various departments that are in the college. Further when he touches the department in which he is intrested it would further give a list of all the classes and labs in that particular departmnet. Again on touching the screen according to his intrest example: Suppose he wants to get info about 3rd year classes than he would have to touch 3rd year and further info will be displayed. I have thought of using 320X240 lcd touch scree.

I am bit confused to use which controller in this venture? Can you please provide me with a circuit diagram of how to interface such a touch screen with any controller and other components present in circuit?

to get information about the topic "Touch Screen Based College Information Provider" full report refer the page link bellow

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-touch...rt-and-ppt

Would anyone give me a circuit diagram and coding of how to interface a microcontroller (any of your conviniency) with lcd touch screen?