Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cloud computing salesforce sample fresher resumes

SUMMARY:
Having years of experience with years of experience on the Salesforce.com CRM.
Have full understanding of the complete life cycle of the SFDC and the waterfall model.
Management, customization, implementation and maintenance experience on the Salesforce.com CRM.
Using the Force.com IDE experience in designing and developing custom applications for complex business processes in sales and Service Cloud both modules.
Have full understanding of the CRM business processes, such as campaign management, lead management, account, control cabinet, quote, forecasting, and Call Center.
Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in sales, marketing, service and support modules.
Skilled in Customizing objects and custom objects, Page layouts, and record types, the difference between the requirements of the standard.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Force.com Apex SFA classes, and Apex triggers, designing Visual force Pages, components and controllers bearing in mind the limitations of the Governor.
Good understanding and knowledge in designing a report, dashboard, and analysis of images.
experience in conducting master-detail look-up, many-to-many and hierarchical relationships and businesses automate the process using workflow rules, approval process, automatic reply rules and escalation Rules.
Expertise in managing data access through an application that uses the local security level throughout the Organization, creating profiles, default queue set up a hierarchy of roles, a company profile and write the topic in accordance with the requirements.
Experience on data validation using validation rules and create the debug log for the user.
Practical experience in using the Apex Explorer, and other third-party applications for the App Exchange: how to Connect Outlook data loader, loader Informatica Data.
Having good knowledge transfer, knowledge management in the workplace, and content management.
very good team player with ability to work independently, intelligently, collaboration and results-oriented IT consultant, with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.

Technical skill and domain:
Salesforce Apex Triggers technology, Apex SOQL, SOSL classes, Visual Force
Page, Apex Force.com Web services, Eclipse IDE
Plug-in, Workflow and approvals Panel
Reports, analytical Images, custom objects.
The Languages JAVA, Apex.
Web technologies of HTML, CSS, JavaScript.
Operating system Windows XP/Vista/7.

Vertrue-Norwalk, CT February 2011-Till DateSalesforce.com consultant
Order management system is a management tool for the Web portal for members of the primary distribution of Vertrue in; Investors and it allows clients to interact with Vertrue. This CRM application built on the Salesforce.com CRM solution and provides a single place to manage and view all customer how his account details, contact information, pending orders, cases in the pipeline.

Responsibilities Of The
In close cooperation with the SalesforceProgramme commands for managing successful deployments of new projects, data quality best practices adoption and use.
Assistance in setting up and servicing the Sandbox environments for development and testing of new features and functionality on demand.
set up separate views for different users, how to account for Possible tabs, etc.
create different folders to store records of different groups and categories.
Designed, deployed, and custom tabs, entity-relationship data model, automatic reply Rules, Visualforce Page component, in accordance with the needs of the application.
Use the Apex Data Loader and Apex Explorer, manage and query data.
Create custom page layouts, and the top scorers for the Opportunity, contacts and accounts to distinguish between different processes.
Participation in the design and development of workflow rules, triggers and validation rules, profiles, custom buttons, custom links, custom pages, Advanced controllers, and Apex classes to drive functionality.
Set up email templates, approval processes, Auto response, Multi-stage approval processes and rules and requirements in accordance with certain actions of the approval on them to automate processes.
The deployed code from Sandbox to production and was part of the release and ESHN.

BMC Software, Inc.-Houston, Texas September 2009-November 2010 Salesforce Developer
BMC Software, Inc., a multinational corporation, specializing in software for managing business services. BMC DEVELOPS and sells software used for multiple functions; Including it service management, data center automation, performance management and control of relative humidity

Cloud computing is a kind of Internet-based computing that provides shared processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications and services),[1][2] which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. Cloud computing and storage solutions provide users and enterprises with various capabilities to store and process their data in third-party data centers.[3] It relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economy of scale, similar to a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network.
Advocates claim that cloud computing allows companies to avoid upfront infrastructure costs, and focus on projects that differentiate their businesses instead of on infrastructure.[4] Proponents also claim that cloud computing allows enterprises to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance, and enables IT to more rapidly adjust resources to meet fluctuating and unpredictable business demand.[4][5][6] Cloud providers typically use a "pay as you go" model. This will lead to unexpectedly high charges if administrators do not adapt to the cloud pricing model.[7]

Origin of the term

The origin of the term cloud computing in computing is unclear. The word "cloud" is commonly used in science to describe a large agglomeration of objects that visually appear from a distance as a cloud and describes any set of things whose details are not further inspected in a given context.[14] Another explanation is that the old programs that drew network schematics surrounded the icons for servers with a circle, and a cluster of servers in a network diagram had several overlapping circles, which resembled a cloud.[15]
In analogy to the above usage, the word cloud was used as a metaphor for the Internet and a standardized cloud-like shape was used to denote a network on telephony schematics. Later it was used to depict the Internet in computer network diagrams. With this simplification, the implication is that the specifics of how the end points of a network are connected are not relevant for the purposes of understanding the diagram. The cloud symbol was used to represent networks of computing equipment in the original ARPANET by as early as 1977,[16] and the CSNET by 1981[17] both predecessors to the Internet itself.

To get full information or details of cloud computing salesforce sample fresher resumes please have a look on the pages

http://hireitpeopleresume-database/79-other-resumes/8704-salesforce-admindeveloper-resume-tampa-fl

http://insights.dice2013/05/02/sample-re...architect/

http://cloudcomputing-newsnews/2014/may/14/cloud-on-a-resume-the-benefits-explained/

if you again feel trouble on cloud computing salesforce sample fresher resumes please reply in that page and ask specific fields in cloud computing salesforce sample fresher resumes

(11-30-2012, 10:41 AM)Guest Wrote: please send salesforce fresher resume to [email protected]

Hi,

This is Arun and I am pursuing my Salesforce (DEV 401) training.So I want to update my resume with SFDC asap.So I kindly requesting to you to provide me the best resume format for freshers of Salesforce on my mail id.

Thanking you for the same.
Regards
Arun Sharma

Hi,

This is MaheshKumar and I am pursuing my Salesforce (DEV 401,ADM 201) training.So I want to update my resume with SFDC asap.So I kindly requesting to you to provide me the best resume format for freshers of Salesforce on my mail id.

Email id: [email protected]

Thanks&Regards,
MaheshKumar.

Hlo,this is VIVEK KAPSE, I had just completed Cloude Computing course(Salesforce platrorm) from Pune Maharashtra.
Pls provide the CV s of Fresher for Cloud computing course.

[email protected]

Hi Dis is NAGANNAGARI JAYASHREE, I m doing cc course in POOJA TECHNOLOGIES, in Ameerpet,HYD.
Pls provide the CV s of Fresher for Cloud computing course.

[email protected].

please send salesforce fresher resume to [email protected]