Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sample impression speech after seminar

sample impression speech after seminar

Impression Speech Sample
This was my impression speech in the very first Association of Local Colleges and Universities - Region 3 last May 11-12, 2012, held at Shanghai Palace Restaurant, Angeles City, Pampanga. It had a theme, Restrengthening the Local Colleges Subsystem in the Pursuit for Excellence.

Hope this could serve as your guide when you would be tasked to do some sort of this speech in time. Feel free to use this material if you wish to. Enjoy! Thanks!

Distinguished guests, colleagues, friends, fellow educators, ladies and gentlemen, a blessed afternoon.

I am indeed certain that everyone is thankful that he/she was given a chance to participate in the very first ALCU Region 3 assembly - seeing how blessed and fortunate the youths and students of each participating college and university of this association.

With the ALCU s primary thrust of improving the quality of instruction, research, and extension of its member schools and to provide value public tertiary education, especially to the poor and disadvantaged youth, well, I can proudly say that today s generation is in good hands.

This assembly also allows us to meet our fellow educators, school administrators, and education enthusiasts in which we could be able to share valuable insights and inputs that we could use to restrengthen our school and together, obtain professional growth.

In my case, I was able to meet old friends whom I fail to meet for a long time and be able meet a handful of new acquaintances for me that has served a good purpose.

With its well-ventilated and well-lighted venue, with meals and snacks served with much palatability and satisfaction, along with today's invaluable seminar packages and sessions, participants just couldn t find reasons to leave the room and miss an event. However, it could have been a lot better and happier if there were more participants from each member college not only to augment the expenses but also to build wider and bigger networks and linkages.

This two-day seminar/assembly also caters to the needs of each college in enhancing some areas on research, faculty development, curriculum and instruction, and a lot more. It is also a good point that this includes trends, issues and concerns that are really timely to address the needs of our stakeholders as well as the demands and challenges of the 21st century.

Truly, this assembly has met its purpose to help each participating college to retool and restrengthen its areas and uphold quality higher education.

To the organizers, members and participants, congratulations.

Thank you and God bless everyone!

More info on ALCU 101:

Source: Wikipedia.org

The Association of Local Colleges and Universities or simply ALCU is composed of thirty-three (33) local colleges and universities of the Philippines.[1] ALCU is working closely with the Senate Committee on Education, which is headed by Senator Alan Peter Cayetano, in legislations that benefit existing local colleges and universities.
The primary thrust of ALCU is to improve the quality of instruction, research, and extension of its member schools and to provide value public tertiary education, especially to the poor and disadvantaged youth.
The Association has created in the later part of 2003 the Commission on Accreditation, Inc., which is working closely with the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines, Inc. (AACCUP).
During the investiture of Atty. Adel A. Tamano at the Justo Albert Auditorium of the PLM, he mentioned his plan of drafting the best-practices manual for local colleges and make it a project of the ALCU.

Accreditation and standards

Together with the Accrediting Agencies of Chartered Colleges and Universities of the Philippines (AACCUP), the ALCUCOA formed the National Network of Quality Assurance Agencies (NNQAA) in 2004 to ensure the public of quality higher education among public higher educational institutions. With the help of AACCUP, Dr. Nida Africa, and the PAASCU executive director, ALCU member schools immerse themselves in quality assurance activities involving the following areas of accreditation.

These include:
Employability
Community service
Curriculum and instruction
Research
Faculty
Student services
Administration
Physical plant and facilities
Library
Laboratory

To uphold quality higher education, ALCU partnered with the Commission on Higher Education as part of the Technical Working Group that three ordinances namely CMO No. 32, series of 2006, and CMO Nos. 1 and 10, series 2005.

Impression Speech Sample
This was my impression speech in the very first Association of Local Colleges and Universities - Region 3 last May 11-12, 2012, held at Shanghai Palace Restaurant, Angeles City, Pampanga. It had a theme, Restrengthening the Local Colleges Subsystem in the Pursuit for Excellence.

Hope this could serve as your guide when you would be tasked to do some sort of this speech in time. Feel free to use this material if you wish to. Enjoy! Thanks!

Distinguished guests, colleagues, friends, fellow educators, ladies and gentlemen, a blessed afternoon.

I am indeed certain that everyone is thankful that he/she was given a chance to participate in the very first ALCU Region 3 assembly - seeing how blessed and fortunate the youths and students of each participating college and university of this association.

With the ALCU s primary thrust of improving the quality of instruction, research, and extension of its member schools and to provide value public tertiary education, especially to the poor and disadvantaged youth, well, I can proudly say that today s generation is in good hands.

This assembly also allows us to meet our fellow educators, school administrators, and education enthusiasts in which we could be able to share valuable insights and inputs that we could use to restrengthen our school and together, obtain professional growth.

In my case, I was able to meet old friends whom I fail to meet for a long time and be able meet a handful of new acquaintances for me that has served a good purpose.

With its well-ventilated and well-lighted venue, with meals and snacks served with much palatability and satisfaction, along with today's invaluable seminar packages and sessions, participants just couldn t find reasons to leave the room and miss an event. However, it could have been a lot better and happier if there were more participants from each member college not only to augment the expenses but also to build wider and bigger networks and linkages.

This two-day seminar/assembly also caters to the needs of each college in enhancing some areas on research, faculty development, curriculum and instruction, and a lot more. It is also a good point that this includes trends, issues and concerns that are really timely to address the needs of our stakeholders as well as the demands and challenges of the 21st century.

Truly, this assembly has met its purpose to help each participating college to retool and restrengthen its areas and uphold quality higher education.

To the organizers, members and participants, congratulations.

Thank you and God bless everyone!

How to leave a lasting impression during your presentation

After learning to have the courage to look we continue with step two: working on the actual speaking impression.

But how can you speak in such a way that your audience will form their own images?

Imagine it!

You can do this by imagining what you are saying. Are you talking about a train? Imagine the compartment with people and describe this. Are you talking about a walk in the forest? Imagine the forest path surrounded by trees and let others enjoy what you are seeing.

For example, I was walking on a forest path , will become: I was walking through a beautiful forest. Along the path I was walking on, I saw thick trees with branches full of leaves that reached the ground. I have never seen so many different shades of green in one place

Turn your eyes

Is this hard? Then you should sometimes turn your eyes to look up to the left or the right. The images will come automatically. When you start paying attention to it, you will see that people who can tell a story expressively, subconsciously turn their eyes to look up every once in a while. You can also do this consciously.

Anyway, you will probably already use visual speaking regularly. For example, when you are enthusiastically telling your friends and colleagues about your last holiday. At moments like this, it happens automatically. Are you imagining that beautiful beach, the setting sun, the streets you strolled through, and the buildings you looked at while you are talking about it? From now on, make a habit of doing that during every speaking moment.

Pitfall

Don t confuse visual speaking with the literal use of images, for example, by making use of PowerPoint or Prezi. It seems like a fine way to keep the attention of your audience and to make your story have more impact, but in many cases it isn t.

As soon as you speak visually, your audience will make their own ideal images and your message will come across best. As soon as present an image via PowerPoint or Prezi, you leave nothing to the imagination of your audience and risk disturbing the movie in their head.

Attention

Obviously, there are moments when it is necessary to use PowerPoint or Prezi. For example, when an architect presents his design. However, as soon as it is not necessary to use literal images, always use visual speaking. You will keep the attention of the audience, the story comes alive, and most important: it will sink in.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to raise a toast to all the new faces in here. New faces that we don t know till now but would wish to know. The
same new
faces that once belonged to us an year ago. The same new faces that, over ashort period of time, will no more be, 'NEW' faces. But
faces they are now to us, and yes new faces.
Well, I speak on behalf of all the second year students here. Just a few lines of how we all feel at this juncture. Here I go.
Newness or novelty has been intriguing and fascinating to man since the Neanderthal times. Novelty for us is excitement and
exuberance, surprise and science, cheerfulness and joy, hope and happiness, boldness and buoyancy, positive ness and passion. But
men as we all are, novelty to us also means risk, unfamiliarity, uncertainty, fear, doubt and disturbance.

In the same token, the old and the established stands for the familiar and comfortable , knowledgeable and therefore able ,
mature and
therefore trustworthy , rugged and therefore reliable. But all this goes with accusations of stagnation and staleness , out
-of-date and
outmoded ness and the slow and the stumped'.

What I wish to express using all the adjectives that I used is that these new faces in here, our juniors for the coming year
, represent to us
the same hope and challenge as new players in a cricket team or new twists in a good story. And we, as seniors,should ideally be the
matured bunch, a bunch of guys and gals they could trust and depend upon.
Together, we can make a terrific team. You, a brand new Ferrari and we, the sparking black, Ford Model T.
So, I, on behalf of all the old faces here, welcome the new faces with open hands, open minds and above all, OPEN HEARTS.

to get seminar/project report and presentation about sample impression speech after seminar please visit below links , And further if you need any clarification about a specific details please reply there

http://searchquotessearch/Impression_Spe...A_Seminar/
http://realitiesandrealizations.blogspot...ample.html

(06-22-2014, 08:28 AM)Guest Wrote: i want to have a sample of an impreesion after the seminar
(07-26-2013, 01:33 PM)Guest Wrote: sample impression speech after a 2day seminar about reading strategies

Can I request for a sample copy of impression speech after a seminar workshop on enhancing science curriculum?

Can I request for a sample copy of impression speech on enhancing Science Curriculum?

i want to have a sample of an impreesion after the seminar
(07-26-2013, 01:33 PM)Guest Wrote: sample impression speech after a 2day seminar about reading strategies

To get information about the topic sample impression speech after seminar full report ppt and related topic refer the page link below

http://searchquotessearch/Impression_Spe...A_Seminar/

(05-21-2014, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: impression on 5 day enhancement classes for grade 1 and 2 teachers in the english proficiency, process skills science and math.