Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download pdf on internship report on hyundai

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the world's largest exporter of passenger cars and the second largest automaker in India. It currently has 10 models of cars in all segments - Eon, i10, great i10, i20 i20 active, Xcent Elite, Verna, CRETA, Elantra and Santa Fe. fully integrated state-of-the-art HMIL manufacturing plant near Chennai has advanced production capacity, quality and testing.
HMIL is an essential part of the centre of world export HMC. It currently exports more than 92 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, the Australia and Asia-Pacific. TAY was the first exporter of India for the past 10 consecutive years. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently 445 dealers and more than 1,100 points of service across the India. In its commitment to provide clients with global advanced technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R & D Center in Hyderabad. The R & D Center seeks to be a centre of excellence in automotive engineering.

This is a good MBA Project Report On Customer Satisfaction On Hyundai Motors carried out at Lakshmi Hyundai India Ltd. The report start with Introduction to automobile industry, objective of the study, Need of the study, Limitations of the study etc. The Objective of this report is to study and understand the key service parameters using Customer Satisfaction and reflect upon the low performing areas. You can also Subscribe to FINAL YEAR PROJECT'S by Email for more such Projects and Seminar. Use this report for Study and reference only.

SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The research measures the experiences of customers.
Defines and analysis the experiences based on key deliverable.
Gains insights into Customer expectations.

HI I NEED A REPORT ON HYUNDAI ASAP PLEASE AS I HAVE HEARD THAT I CAN GET IT FROM HERE

[-]
Quick Reply